To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my etl and tl-if you try and throw me under the bus for the mess left AFTER I cleaned up and left the fitting room I have no problem revving said bus to 50 mph and drag you under also.

To my ETL-Remodel

Thanks for throwing me under the bus for something you could've and should've let me know about weeks ago.

To one of my fellow PAs

Thanks for being on top of stuff without anyone having to ask. You're a good tm and a genuinely great guy. Glad to have you on my team.

the hoity toities came today instead of yesterday because of the weather(but I don't think they were the original ones coming)....my reputation does proceed me...nobody wanted to talk to me :spiteful: They certainly do talk the vibe talk and vibe walk from what I over heard.

to that one TL...honey, I know I am not one of your favorites but seriously what did I do to tick you off that I get all of the grunt work?

to my gsa/& gstl, when y'all say "you should twirl your hair and flirt with the guests to get 'em to get redcards" i realize you're joking but still, don't be stupid

nothing grinds my gears when a cashier is walking around the lanes while we're backed up. they aren't even picking up the hangers or doing go backs they are legit walking around lollygagging. so if you're lazzy as hell, then I hate you.

Nepgear, feel free to thank your BRTMs! I know I would appreciate it, especially when I have to get a 60 inch TV off the steel.

I try! But my backroom team is super modest and won't take a compliment sometimes! They're usually in, out and back to work before I or the guest can properly thank them.

To that one department manager for Mods (equivelant of Target Plano team).... Go **** off you stupid *****, I can talk and zone at the same time if I want, my salaried manager even said so as long as I stay productive. I don't take orders from stupid barbie dolls like yourself. Now I know why no one else likes you.

AHHHH! PREACH!!! Lol, I am CONSTANTLY finding walkies that are turned on and "charging" I ran into 3 in a row just this morning.

AHHHH! PREACH!!! Lol, I am CONSTANTLY finding walkies that are turned on and "charging" I ran into 3 in a row just this morning.

Love that feedback when you try to talk on a walkie at TSC and you can't turn them off because they are locked inside the cabinet.

Love that feedback when you try to talk on a walkie at TSC and you can't turn them off because they are locked inside the cabinet.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves. It drives me nuts when I can't turn them off because the cabinet is locked!

I hate wave zoning....hate it with a fiery passion....no one area gets enough attention.

to the hardlines team members who were wave zoning tonight....ummm...we could hear you playing in toys AND you all left a ton of reshop...at least we didn't do that.

To our DTL: I met you today and was surprised to find that you act like an actual human being. Could you please inform our Spot-worshiping robot ETLs that they can also feel free to act normally?

(for real though, our DTL is the bomb-diggity)

To the cashiers....stop turning on your lane light to try to get my attention. I actually use the LPDA, so the beep and vibrate is going to get me to your register much faster than assuming I spend my entire shift staring at lane lights.

To the other GSAs/GSTLs who never log into your LPDA....you make my (as well as the cashiers') job more difficult than it really is.

To that cashier....I don't know what your problem with me is, but if you won't tell me, then suck it up. All the LOD would tell me was that you were whining about something, but he wasn't listening. But I followed up with you, and you just smiled and said we were fine. Whatever. Also, I did call out your first redcard....I'm sorry there was no walkie around for you to hear it and the rest of the store didn't care. As for the second Redcard, I would have called it out, but I was waiting for the little old lady to leave before I did that. It is seriously rude to call it out with the guest still standing there and I cannot believe you hunted down a walkie so you could do exactly that.

To that GSA who always follows me. Your shift starts at :00, not :08. Some of us would like to leave when our shift is over. I suggest learning how to be on time....you know it's a pain when cashiers are late, so show your fellow GSA some love!

To that GSA who always follows me. Your shift starts at :00, not :08. Some of us would like to leave when our shift is over. I suggest learning how to be on time....you know it's a pain when cashiers are late, so show your fellow GSA some love!

One of the GSAs at my store constantly does that too. I can't stand it if I'm covering a lapse in gstl/GSA coverage (and I'm scheduled to leave!)

to this one food ave TM...

you have got to be the most annoyingest and rudest person at the store...if theres one thing i cant stand is people who dont stfu. today i was trying to talk to another TM about something very important, and you come in and totally interrupt me and start talking about some stupid TV show...i swear i cant stand you!

i also went to buy something at food ave and you start taking up my time talking about the first thing on your mind, which is going to the restroom? yea, i would love to know what your about to do when im about to order food.

To my AP: Great job on that apprehension.

To that one cashier: What the hell did I ever do to you? There's no reason for you to act like a complete snot when I ask for your re-shop.

We have a tech who clocks in "on time", but before she actually gets TO the pharmacy, she stops at the bathroom, then Starbucks, and when she finally decides to grace us with her presence, she has to check her phone before she actually comes over and starts working. On a GOOD day, it's :10 before she actually "starts work".....

retail girl-it's the same way at the fitting room...so I told my management don't start hollering for me until 15 after the end of my shift....by the time most of the relievers get there it's 5-10 after (that's 15 minutes after some of them clock in) and to get them up to speed that's another 5 and unless I sprint it's another 5 until I can get to the time clock.

to that one LOD -you are one right royal be yotch and I am pretty sure the tm who came to me today to see if I had the hotline number was getting ready to call because of you.

I'm sorry, but I don't particularly care....if my shift is over, it's no longer my problem. I was more pissed at the LOD who told me to wait (when I said I needed to leave) than I was at the GSA, who will never be on time. And if they aren't going to say anything to her, why should she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back