To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to whichever ETL screwed up tonight's schedule for softlines so royally...if we weren't already getting ready to walk out the door, this would/could be the end of at least 2 of us....especially if it's handled the way you usually do.

to the etl who told me I wouldn't be able to pick up cashier shifts if I didn't get red cards....doesn't matter how sweetly you say it...still stinks. I ask, and ask....I have one of the highest speed scores and a decent conversion rate. I hate that corporate seems to be breathing down our necks. I liked you until that little conversation.

So happy to have an old familiar face back in my department. Time to let go of our dead-weight TMs and get the BR back to being a well-oiled machine! We were actually clean back there for the first time since the beginning of December!

On the other hand, to the BR morning TM who stacked a staging pallet 8 ft high and put it in the most inconvenient place possible on the steel: Screw you. To the Plano TM who actually got on the Wave and stacked TWO MORE repack boxes ON TOP of that pallet.... screw you x1000000. Thank god I was the one who got that down; someone with less experience could've easily taken out a lighting fixture or dropped the whole pallet.

to my ETL and TL...if your going to extend me, can you at least ask me if i could stay first! i clocked out today only to find out i was extended and wasnt told...wtf is that? your not the one whos going to get in trouble for that...I AM

to the backroom ETL-1)please take your insanely long and often rude conversations to channel 2, every team member and guest don't need to hear everything you feel the need to spout off and 2) if your going to say that we've had a conversation....make sure we actually have you idjut.

To that ETL who decided to change best practice, you didn't write the book let us do it the right way! Get off your high horse!

to the tm's in the front lanes that use the redcard cheat. i hate you. today i got 3 redcards that i worked super hard for. & the person next to me ended up getting 1 but turned that into like 7. ugh.

supposedly if someone is doing a redcard you can continuously hit the back button and swipe their ID multiple times. each swipe equals a redcard. i just found out about it yesterday but what kinda morale is that??

I don't believe it. Until the transaction is complete, no REDCard is counted. I've had guests back out at the last minute so I had to void the application after I'd swiped their ID and nothing showed up in the counts.

I don't believe it. Until the transaction is complete, no REDCard is counted. I've had guests back out at the last minute so I had to void the application after I'd swiped their ID and nothing showed up in the counts.

I do know, you can run someone's application 3 times, and while they won't get 3 accounts opened (just one), you'll get 3 RedCards counted for your store..

I have no idea how this other cheat works though..

This is correct. My etl-ge says that red card app has to be completed to count.

Dear Target Mobile:

Please come back and deal with all these pay-as-you-go guests for me. This crazy ass **** has got to stop.

Dear Target Mobile:

Please come back and deal with all these pay-as-you-go guests for me. This crazy ass **** has got to stop.

Know what you mean, I had to help out in electronics because the poor guy was stuck with a frustrated old man for more than an hour.

to the tl who "wrote" my review....oh my goodness, just change a few words instead of cutting and pasting EVERY part of my review. Not thrilled with a few parts of it but I learned my lesson last year...be happy with my raise and realize nothing I say is going to do any good.

To the TL who gave me a "vibe card" complimenting my hard work: I felt pretty good about it until I went to post it on the board & saw about a dozen of the same that you'd written for other TMs.
I'm SO underwhelmed.

To my TL who constantly second guesses every decision I make (even when I've been here 2 years longer and am signed off to be a TL)...thanks for telling me good job today. I really appreciated that. Not to mention that this is the first time you've ever given me recognition.

To my ETL who gets it in his head that he needs to order outside the guardrail on everything...do you see this entire green rack of expired meat we now have to donate? Did you see 3 days ago's rack? Quit ordering so much and then blaming it on your PAs and CTL for not aggresively TPCing and couponing. The goal is to order what we can sell at it's regular or sale price before it expires, not to order so much that you have to TPC and Coupon it so you can sell it at like 30-50% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back