To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... Sounds like alot of WPS and OUT EARLY! Id hate to see your Attendance Metrics! Doesnt the TL mind that his TM is doing that? I know i would be pist!

To my "favorite" TM: I hope the ETL-Rx actually DID have a "talk" with you and explained that YOU are NOT "the boss" and she thinks you're "getting a little too big for your britches". I also hope she explained that neither the other tech nor I appreciate being treated like garbage because you mistakenly think WE made mistakes and they were actually YOURS! And, before you get back on your high horse thinking we "tattled", SHE came to US about them and neither of us like you enough to CYA ;)

Please stop bringing back 10 small stacks of pallets I get that I can us the crown but wouldnt it make more sense to have someone go around and grab all the pallets instead of making 10 different trips

To my HR: I understand that we have to cut hours drastically and that my school schedule limits my availability, but I don't find it the least bit funny when you only give me one shift and it's on a day that I'm not available. If you think I'm gonna post the shift and take the whole week off when I need to pay my massive car insurance bill, you're out of your ******* mind.

To my ETL-GE: Thank you for correcting this issue, and in doing so, proving that there are still ETLs that have both a brain AND a soul.

To that one STL who does NOT think he is "too important" to get carts, cashier, help in Food Ave, and even mop the floor in the mens' restroom: you are a joy to work for. If this company hired more executives like you we would be in great shape!

To that one softlines team member who no call no showed last night leaving only two people to cover the sales floor; then posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew of a good job. You are not mature enough to show up for this job or at least be adult enough to call and quit, who in their right mind would hire you??? Good riddance!

To the ENTIRE frickin pharmacy "team" (well, except the one that's also scheduled): the next time one of you is sick, don't bother calling ME because I will no longer be covering YOUR hours when you're sick or need time off to go to your kids' *whatever*. This is the FIRST time I have been sick (or needed to switch days PERIOD) since I started and I had the decency to try and find someone TODAY to cover my hours TOMORROW because I highly doubt I will be feeling better (unlike someone who calls in every few weeks at 5:30 a.m. and leaves a message with whomever is in charge at that time, KNOWING darned good and well it won't get to the right person)! Since you can't be bothered to work for me, I'll be damned if I agree to cover for any of YOU for a LONG time!!! :girl_mad:

To that one ETL:

You have some talent. Ruining someones day just by being present is impressive.

And thanks again for yet another CA. I really needed that. You knew i was transferring next month and just had to coach me twice about my attitude. Its funny that i don't even see you, nor work the same hours as you (im overnight now) but you still somehow manage to ruin things for me. I told you i didnt want to talk unless the STL or a TL was present, yet you insisted and even threatened to send me home if i wouldn't. Then you brought in the new guy and had him watch me. That's awesome. Now my new boss will hate me because of the ************ you've spoonfed him. I also saw your email about me. Very clever miss. Just wait till the DTL sees it next week.

To that one associate: Thank you for insulting my zone for that night that you came the next day. I was a bit confused how its my fault that it was a mess when I was schedule to be a cashier that day.

To some of my peers - You need to start doing your job correctly and start it in a hurry. I am done picking up your slack and covering for you. I have tried multiple ways to reach out to you to help you succeed.

To the ETLs who I upset the other day. I am sorry, I feel like a complete jerk and will do my best to help you, make you feel welcome and back you up.

To my ETL thanks for everything, I know I have probably been the most difficult person you have ever worked with but you handled it like a champ.

To my team. Because they have seemly forgot how to zone when i'm not around and 1-2 call off each day even though most are on final for attentance.

Dear New STL,

I understand this is your first official week at my store. But, seriously?!?! You are going to come into a store that is continuously in the top five in the district and try to change everything by saying, "In my old store, this is how we did this"? I don't care how you did it in your old store...we are not that store. We are a high volume store...yours was not. We are in the top five, and have been for the past three years (that's how old we are)...you were not. Do not come in and look at my SSS, SBux, FA, GS, or Front End and say, "This sucks." If you want perfection, do NOT come in to "shop" (read: check up on with ETLs from your old store) when I am moving over all SSS clearance (that my ETL-GE conveniently forgot to tell me about until noon) and changing out half of my CL endcaps (which the ETL-Log insisted just had to be done right as the nooners were dropping). I did the best I could with what I had.

ETL-GE,

We call you Bubbles for a reason. Stop being an airhead or trying to be intimidating. You are all a blonde who is all of 5'. I am more intimidating than you and my opp is to be less friendly and more stern.

to my co worker. No I'm not gay. I only licked my lips because I just bit my lip and I happend to lick it while looking towards dairy as you walked past.

but yeah respect the individual bud!

To that one team member,

I pulled you into the office the other day to tell you that you are very close to being terminated. You are within your 90 day and we have over 15 documented conversations with you. If you didn’t understand your learning plan then why did you sign it? During our conversation you cried for an hour (literally)and told me about weird things in your life that I couldn’t care less about. You’re an adult, get a grip. I wanted to talk about performance, you wanted to talk childhood. You creeped me out when you said we are so much alike we could be siblings. We are not alike, your work ethic is terrible and you have crazy person eyes. Please stop bringing me in food; I don’t eat any of it because I am afraid you are putting rat poison in it. Oh, and I hate cake, I throw them all away when you give them to me. Asking other leaders where I like to hang out on my days off is completely unacceptable, especially when I saw you there on my day off. LEAVE ME ALONE!

One last heads up: I’ve spoken to our STL, ETL-HR, and HRBP about you because I could see you somehow stalking me home and sleeping in the bushes outside my place.

to my co worker. No I'm not gay. I only licked my lips because I just bit my lip and I happend to lick it while looking towards dairy as you walked past.

but yeah respect the individual bud!

Oooo, yay makin friends! That's pretty funny.

To that one team member,

I pulled you into the office the other day to tell you that you are very close to being terminated. You are within your 90 day and we have over 15 documented conversations with you. If you didn’t understand your learning plan then why did you sign it? During our conversation you cried for an hour (literally)and told me about weird things in your life that I couldn’t care less about. You’re an adult, get a grip. I wanted to talk about performance, you wanted to talk childhood. You creeped me out when you said we are so much alike we could be siblings. We are not alike, your work ethic is terrible and you have crazy person eyes. Please stop bringing me in food; I don’t eat any of it because I am afraid you are putting rat poison in it. Oh, and I hate cake, I throw them all away when you give them to me. Asking other leaders where I like to hang out on my days off is completely unacceptable, especially when I saw you there on my day off. LEAVE ME ALONE!

One last heads up: I’ve spoken to our STL, ETL-HR, and HRBP about you because I could see you somehow stalking me home and sleeping in the bushes outside my place.

holy ************ lol

I don't care if you've been a tech longer than me or that you've "trained tons of people" for different chains, including Spot, I don't appreciate being treated like an idiot and thrown under the bus. I also don't care how you do things at YOUR pharmacy, this is how we do things at MY pharmacy...how MY ETL-Rx wants things done, based on Corp. policy (and trust me, she's a STICKLER for policy, hence our perfect review by Corp., one of the only ones in the Region), and she's been in her position a LOT longer than yours so I think she knows Corp policy a little bit better than yours, considering yours hasn't even been in his position a year yet! And, most importantly, SHUT UP AND DO YOUR FRIGGIN' JOB!!! Between you and the Pharmacist chatting up the guests, I'm surprised we managed to get ANYTHING done!!!

To that one team member,

Holy stalker, Batman!

To that one team member,

Single White Female anyone?

To that one cashier -

You may have worked at Target longer than me, but I have actually advanced and am therefore slightly more knowledgeable about certain policies than you. Please stop arguing with me in front of guests about our policies. I know what I'm talking about. I trained everyone on the ad match process, it's not my fault you don't listen. Do not get mad at me when I send a guest to the service desk (where you are only covering a 15 minute break - how could it be so messy already!?!?) and then have to come over to correct you because you are telling the guest the opposite of what I'd just told them. If the guest wants to purchase her item at the check lane and then ad match it afterward at the service desk, that is perfectly okay. You scan the receipt, press fix a mistake (K5), wrong price (K4), and then scan the item, enter the new price, K6 for competitor ad match. No biggie. They do NOT have to purchase the item at the service desk if they do not want to. I'm sorry for making you feel like a "giant idiot," but if the guest comes up and says, "Your manager said I could do this," don't tell them I was wrong and they have to return the item just to repurchase it.

Very grr...my trouble cashier since my "parallel promotion" two years ago. Only picks arguments with me. Don't know why, she never wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back