To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so out of the gossip loop...to that one now former GSTL-you go girl!! Tell 'em what we all are feeling!! You were one of the good ones, once we warmed up to each other (you were also the only one to do the job). Our store s going to hell in a hand basket.

to the new cart attendant...

you better buck up son! cart attendant isnt an easy job but nothing in life is, so stop complaining!

ME: LOD CAFs are done and their are four vehicles on the front of the line.

Stupid ETL: copy that, can you tell me how many vehicles that are currently on the line?

ME: *switch back to channel two*

My favorite was:

ETL comes into the backroom around 8: Hey, do you think you're going to get all the backstock done by close?

Me: *looks at twenty vehicles* I'll do what I can, but I need to backstock the cooler and freezer before I get to these.

ETL: *stands there* well, you know we really need to come clean in the backroom so we can prepare the flow team for success tomorrow. *keeps on rambling for ten minutes, causing me to stand there and listen to him*

Me: *facepalm*

ME: LOD CAFs are done and their are four vehicles on the front of the line.

Stupid ETL: copy that, can you tell me how many vehicles that are currently on the line?

ME: *switch back to channel two*

My favorite was:

ETL comes into the backroom around 8: Hey, do you think you're going to get all the backstock done by close?

Me: *looks at twenty vehicles* I'll do what I can, but I need to backstock the cooler and freezer before I get to these.

ETL: *stands there* well, you know we really need to come clean in the backroom so we can prepare the flow team for success tomorrow. *keeps on rambling for ten minutes, causing me to stand there and listen to him*

Me: *facepalm*

seriously! they do the same exact thing to me. i just want to tell them " you know maybe if you shut the f**k up and let me do my job, there MIGHT be a slim chance of getting everything done"

To that one team member: please stop making your ignorant comments about "how easy pharmacy is", ESPECIALLY in front of ME (the second person you have done so in the presence of)!!! We do MUCH more than "just count pills" and I HIGHLY doubt you could handle it. I'd have thought you'd realize that I WORK in pharmacy and shut your pie hole after I piped up, but obviously that isn't your natural hair color.

To that other team member: get off your high horse. You're no better than anyone else and we're all getting tired of your attitude...

To "the powers that be": why are our GS scores in the toilet? Where should I start? The trainwreck of an inventory transition, pharmacists who just don't give a damn, glitchy software, I could go on, but I think that's enough for one day....

To whoever screwed up my schedule. I hate you. where i live you're not allowed to work 7 consecutive days in a target work week (sunday - saturday) but they scheduled me for it, soooo after i talked to most of the ETL's day after day they told me to talk to my gstl (who's never even there for him fix it (which is funny cuz last time they messed up my schedule my ETL just took me off a day without even going through my gstl) anyways i come in yesterday LIKE IT SAID ON MY SCHEDULE and they decided to take me off the schedule without telling me. i talked to my HR, she goes, "you know you aren't supposed to work 7 days..." and i'm like "of course but i talked to 3 different ETL's who wanted me to talk to the gstl who's never there, so it was out of my control" *hr rolls her eyes* and she's like "um, that's your problem." I forreal wanted to cry. Thanks for being a B**ch and wasting my time.

to the salesfloor team...

PLEASE stop BRAGGING about how much backstock you have and that your on your way back up to receiving with, this isnt a f**king joke, by doing that you just make my workload more stressful, just say you have backstock and thats it!, i dont want to hear how you have SOOOO MUCH backstock that it looks "beautiful and i will love it!"...that seriously pisses me off to no end...

next time one of you say that to me, imma drop a manual CAF for a heavy area, see if you like that $hit!!

To that one cashier: You spent the entire 4.50 hours of your shift away from the express lanes. I knew you could do it! Now let's see if you can do it again, but without complaining every other minute. :rolleyes:

PLEASE stop BRAGGING about how much backstock you have and that your on your way back up to receiving with, this isnt a f**king joke, by doing that you just make my workload more stressful, just say you have backstock and thats it!, i dont want to hear how you have SOOOO MUCH backstock that it looks "beautiful and i will love it!"...that seriously pisses me off to no end...

next time one of you say that to me, imma drop a manual CAF for a heavy area, see if you like that $hit!!

But then you have to pull that manual caf lol. Probably more work for you than them because a lot of it will come back as...beautiful backstock =P

LOL, that reminds me of how on busy days when we're short on sales floor, EVERYONE will whine at me for putting (more) vehicles on the line.... otherwise known as "doing my job." Even the ETLs will do this. I know they're joking, but I'm like... do you want me to just ignore the pulls and sit around back here doing nothing all day? Because hey, bring it on :D

To that one TM: did that guy who walked out of your line yesterday look familiar? Yeah, he should, he's my husband and he was so irritated at listening to you prattle on to the guest in front of him that he picked up his stuff off the belt and went to another cashier. His exact comment to me: Why didn't you warn me?!?!?!?! That was 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back!!!! I'd rather stick hot pokers in my eyes than listen to her!!! NEVER!!! AGAIN!!!!!!! :dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2:

Yes, you're THAT annoying to the rest of the world!!!!!

To that one TM: did that guy who walked out of your line yesterday look familiar? Yeah, he should, he's my husband and he was so irritated at listening to you prattle on to the guest in front of him that he picked up his stuff off the belt and went to another cashier. His exact comment to me: Why didn't you warn me?!?!?!?! That was 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back!!!! I'd rather stick hot pokers in my eyes than listen to her!!! NEVER!!! AGAIN!!!!!!! :dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2:

that is our eeyore....no tm (or their family) go into her line unless she is the only one....and she is slooooooooow

BUT she has a great conversion rate...mainly because she talks and talks, and talks over people until they relent.

I used to tell the backroom team that I had presents for them when I brought back the backstock...sometimes it wasn't so bad, but if it was a million tiny things (like cosmetics) they'd just roll their eyes at me.

My favorite was taking out a tub, putting a backstock clip on it, and putting one item on it. It was more to irritate the ETLs than our backroom team. :D

that is our eeyore....no tm (or their family) go into her line unless she is the only one....and she is slooooooooow

BUT she has a great conversion rate...mainly because she talks and talks, and talks over people until they relent.

Same here! I even try to avoid her when I'm at work and I have only 1 item because it's guaranteed to take 2-3x as long as it would with anyone else!!!

To that one ETL,
You're the only ETL that I dislike. The only time you come out of your office is when you feel like setting off call-buttons to improve your scores.
Oh and your whispering voice isn't actually soft, I can still hear you talking poorly about other TMs.

To that one team member,
you know who you are, the one who is constantly complaining about ME to all the other Team Members.
jealousy isn't a very good color on you. Everyones tired of hearing it already, get over my small amount of "success" I've had recently.

to that one TM that annoys the $hit out of me...

i stay clear from you for a reason, its because you annoy the $hit out of me!! your sketchy to the max! but today you came up to me in food ave, calling me the wrong name first of all, and start asking me for personal favors? no i will NOT lend you money, no i will NOT let you use my phone to call someone, and no, i will

most DEFINITELY NOT LET YOU USE MY F**KING CAR! seriously, go f**k yourself, u dont even know my name, dont even ask me to borrow my car, f**king idiot.

I used to tell the backroom team that I had presents for them when I brought back the backstock...sometimes it wasn't so bad, but if it was a million tiny things (like cosmetics) they'd just roll their eyes at me.

My favorite was taking out a tub, putting a backstock clip on it, and putting one item on it. It was more to irritate the ETLs than our backroom team. :D

mother of god...i would hate to work with you

to that one TM that annoys the $hit out of me...

i stay clear from you for a reason, its because you annoy the $hit out of me!! your sketchy to the max! but today you came up to me in food ave, calling me the wrong name first of all, and start asking me for personal favors? no i will NOT lend you money, no i will NOT let you use my phone to call someone, and no, i will

most DEFINITELY NOT LET YOU USE MY F**KING CAR! seriously, go f**k yourself, u dont even know my name, dont even ask me to borrow my car, f**king idiot.

I have coworkers at my post-spot job that are this exact same way...

Just because I'm not ****ting my pants with open enthusiasm about whatever ****ing pseudo motivational trite the etl cooked up for increase electronics sales, doesn't mean i'm not going to ask every guest about attachments or esps or red card applications. It just means I'm not a bubble-headed optimist who runs around vomiting sunshine. If you go behind my back again to tell an ETL that I'm _against_ something or _refusing_ to do something, I will be forced to come in on your closing shifts and **** in your zone.

Just because I'm not ****ting my pants with open enthusiasm about whatever ****ing pseudo motivational trite the etl cooked up for increase electronics sales, doesn't mean i'm not going to ask every guest about attachments or esps or red card applications. It just means I'm not a bubble-headed optimist who runs around vomiting sunshine. If you go behind my back again to tell an ETL that I'm _against_ something or _refusing_ to do something, I will be forced to come in on your closing shifts and **** in your zone.

"Whoever gets the most attachments this week gets a free, drumroll please, A CHOCOLATE BAR!"

We had two gentleman of middle European origin come in a couple of weeks ago and buy just about every single game system we have.
In order to get the TL to agree to this they said they would buy multiple attachments for all of them.
They had a tax exemption and I'm pretty sure they were going to ship them out of the country.
Our attachment rate was something like 150%.
The guys who did all the work (these were not the easiest customers in the world, I helped out being in the neighborhood doing signing) got nothing.

That's one thing my ETL used to do that I never understood. If someone wanted to buy a couple xboxes or a couple ipads (we have some dealerships nearby that buy them for incentives) they would make you feel so bad if you didn't get any attachments and want you to refuse the sale. I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna tell someone that they can't buy something that we have plenty in stock of just because it's going to make a metric the guest doesn't care about take a temporary dip. I'd rather get the $600 off the ipad going to store sales and miss out on the accessory than to entirely lose a $600 sale. Yeah, attachment is important and is where a lot of the gross margin is at, but a sale is a a sale. And if you've ever wondered, you can get on the AP Inventory system to find out the gross margin for each product. Target is still making at least around $40/iPad the last I checked. It's sstill profit without an attachment, just not as high a percentage of profit. but some ETLs who have no clue what they're doing would rather have less in total sales, because that makes sense. I should mention that this is the same ETL to whom I had to explain how percentages work. He couldn't figure out how we could sell 70 attachments one week but still have a red AAR. 70 attachments for 200 items is only a 35% rate for the week, not 70% :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back