To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of the TM's...
I'm really blown away.
It's funny, you don't realize how many people are on your side and care about you until the dreck hits the fan.
All I can say is don't get in trouble for me.
It just isn't worth it.
But I appreciate the thought.
I really, really do.

To all of the TM's...
I'm really blown away.
It's funny, you don't realize how many people are on your side and care about you until the dreck hits the fan.
It just isn't worth it.
I really, really do.
We'd gladly get in trouble for you, bad boy....;)

To all of the TM's...
I'm really blown away.
It just isn't worth it.
I really, really do.

I would get in trouble for you in a heartbeat. We don't always agree, but I appreciate your heart and soul.

To everyone: Just because I'm good at getting redcards, don't expect me to tell you how I get them and immediately see yourself succeed. You're just not that good! Keep trying though, maybe someday you'll figure it out.

Gee...thanks, ETL, for dumping it on me that the LODs think I suck as a GSA. Okay, you didn't say it quite that way, but let's read between the lines a bit. Actually, it isn't your fault that the rest of them don't have my back, nor do the employees. The day I got ganged up on by Starbucks and Food Ave for not responding to their back up calls (didn't know I had to...I'm not trained and would be of zero help), I knew I was on my own when I'm GSAing. It's really freaking enjoyable being in a position where no one has your back, is willing to talk to you, or is willing to listen if you ask they do something. So struggling as a leader for GSA? Yeah, you could say that...but when I'm feeling like an island unto my own self, I don't know what the **** else to tell you.

You can take back the position and the raise for all I care (though the every other weekend off is nice). It's a boring position when it isn't completely miserable from the team members/LODs.

And here's a hint...next time you actually decide to give someone this stupid position, try training them for more than 3 hours. Maybe give them a chance to succeed. Crazy suggestion, I know. I'm so looking forward to filling out the BTS in a week and a half....nearly more than graduating right now.

to that one team member, its been 6 weeks now, why do you keep bringing the guest over to me in electronics when you can't find the item. Ask over the walkie where something is located or use the store maps that we have. Your other newbies have stopped doing that two weeks ago.

to my ETL, who hasnt realized that the vibe your previous hardlines closing team is gone. We made it through christmas only to be rewarded with hours being cut so the remodel team could get 40 hours each week and we have 15 hours to fix the overnight mess. We got so few of the extra hours for the remodel.Its hard to zone a store when people leave unopen boxes of product on the shelves, which we have to push or backstock. while hearing endless guest complaints of why is the store so messed up and I cant find anything. The remodel is finished sales are up well over 150g, and you hire so many new faces the team trains them and we get our hours cut. The team is scattered taking whatever shifts we can find to boost ou, a cashier, a pfresh associate, and I get dropped in electronics with no training and if we complain like others its the 5-8 hours a week schedule.

To all of the TM's...
I'm really blown away.
It just isn't worth it.
I really, really do.

I'd gladly get in trouble for you too....not sure for what, but I'm sure you're "right" in the whole mess and I always stick up for the underdog (and let's face it, when it comes to a fight with Spot, we're ALL underdogs;) )

to the salesfloor team...

PLEASE stop BRAGGING about how much backstock you have and that your on your way back up to receiving with, this isnt a f**king joke, by doing that you just make my workload more stressful, just say you have backstock and thats it!, i dont want to hear how you have SOOOO MUCH backstock that it looks "beautiful and i will love it!"...that seriously pisses me off to no end...

next time one of you say that to me, imma drop a manual CAF for a heavy area, see if you like that $hit!!

I used to tell the backroom team that I had presents for them when I brought back the backstock...sometimes it wasn't so bad, but if it was a million tiny things (like cosmetics) they'd just roll their eyes at me.

My favorite was taking out a tub, putting a backstock clip on it, and putting one item on it. It was more to irritate the ETLs than our backroom team. :D

mother of god...i would hate to work with you

hah, it totally depended on who was working backroom as well. I'd usually only do it once or twice. Once I got certified, it would drive me NUTS that TMs wouldn't condense vehicles. So I guess I got what was coming to me!:this:

to that tm who got fired recently...if I would been there I would have applauded (in my head) what you did to get fired. The person you did it to deserved it so bad.

to that tm who disappeared a few months back...sweetie, I so didn't expect the reason behind your disappearance. (doing hard time)

to all of our ETL's and STL....us lowly peons are actually are kind of hoping that we become a red store...we want to see you all go. You are not equipped to run a store. At the very least please show the STL and ETL-HR the door.

lol @everyone getting fired at all our stores..... To the (ex) TM who got fired recently. a few weeks prior you were like "my husband pays me 100 dollars a day if i call out" .......well hopefully he can still help you out now cuz you're jobless & a felon for stealing at Target.

to the gstl who gave me my review; you were telling me you could cross train me as a GSA in the next couple of months & when i'm done with school you think I have potential at being a TL. it was really cool to hear because most TM's think you're the 'tough' one. you rule. :)

to the salesfloor team...

PLEASE stop BRAGGING about how much backstock you have and that your on your way back up to receiving with, this isnt a f**king joke, by doing that you just make my workload more stressful, just say you have backstock and thats it!, i dont want to hear how you have SOOOO MUCH backstock that it looks "beautiful and i will love it!"...that seriously pisses me off to no end...

next time one of you say that to me, imma drop a manual CAF for a heavy area, see if you like that $hit!!

I used to tell the backroom team that I had presents for them when I brought back the backstock...sometimes it wasn't so bad, but if it was a million tiny things (like cosmetics) they'd just roll their eyes at me.

My favorite was taking out a tub, putting a backstock clip on it, and putting one item on it. It was more to irritate the ETLs than our backroom team. :D

mother of god...i would hate to work with you

hah, it totally depended on who was working backroom as well. I'd usually only do it once or twice. Once I got certified, it would drive me NUTS that TMs wouldn't condense vehicles. So I guess I got what was coming to me!:this:
lol, yea i hate that crap too, they will leave like 5 smart carts with a couple of items in each of them, when they do that, i put them on the front of the line with a pull clip and when they come back and see it, they always say, oh this is back stock, and i say " i know, you forgot to condense it and take out all the trash! im not doing anything with this until you give my workload to me the right way".

Then again, this falls right in line with a team member who thought that El Salvador was the capital of Puerto Rico, as well as another team member who was under the impression that New Mexico is actually, currently, a part of the country of Mexico.

Oh well. We don't get paid any better for our knowledge of geography or history, do we? I'll see myself out...

To everyone in my store that thinks the registers are a big garbage can/dumping grounds...

I'm not your mother, I don't need to clean up after you. Stop leaving your half finished projects at my lanes. I never leave any carts in your areas and I certainly don't dump my work on you. Seriously a couple nights ago there were two flatbeds of unclaimed merchandise, a cart with random items, a cart with trash, and a half finished smart cart of product... On top of the crap just dumped on the lanes by guests. SO ANNOYING! And I'm the one that has to listen to the ETLS nag about it.

to the team members who constantly complain about their job...

just shut the f**k up already, we all know target isnt at all perfect, but you could be working at a way $hittier place or have no steady pace of income at all... i see people on freeway exits selling oranges who are more than happy to be doing what they are doing.

To my wonderful cart attendants. I CHERISH you guys. I know it gets annoying when I say thank you so much, but I want you to know how much you're appreciated.

You guys rock <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back