To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
so tonight every closing cashier called out except me; towards closing we had 2 ETL's, my GSA, the softlines TL & myself all on a lane. it was pretty awesome to see all those leaders on a lane helping me out. much appreciated :)

so tonight every closing cashier called out except me; towards closing we had 2 ETL's, my GSA, the softlines TL & myself all on a lane. it was pretty awesome to see all those leaders on a lane helping me out. much appreciated :)

You get multiple closing cashiers during the week?

found a fake $100 & a fake $10 tonight. for the $100 my newbie ETL said "looks legit" SMH. i swear it looked like play money is he dumb or is he dumb???

Yeah, depending on the day of the week/business projections, we often get two during the week as well...

and, to that end:

To my new fellow TM who closed with me tonight-

THANK YOU for doing all those things we are supposed to do, yet newbies and old-timers skip over: Nice thorough zoning, making sure things are clean & well-stocked, and for being great with the guests and maintaining a nice, pleasant demeanor even when ppk were using your last good nerve as a de facto trampoline! Thank you!

we usually get 2-3 closing throughout the week.

Lucky! We're an A+ P-Fresh with lots of guest traffic (not necessarily sales, but guests walking in the store) on weeknights and we still only get one closer at the lanes on most weeknights outside of Q4.

***Also, learn how to clean up after yourself when you eat in the breakroom. You're all disgusting lazy pigs. I would hate to see how you live.

Tables are always covered with food and drink residue every time I try to sit down. Always have to wipe down the table just to sit down, really yuck!

Lucky! We're an A+ P-Fresh with lots of guest traffic (not necessarily sales, but guests walking in the store) on weeknights and we still only get one closer at the lanes on most weeknights outside of Q4.

Does your store have more shoplifting then sales?

I hope not...what I meant is that we get a lot of guests who don't spend a lot of money.

Yeah, I get that-my store is not pFresh ( yet-??? ), but we are near a low-income area with a LOT of foot traffic-people making last -minute buys of medicine, diapers, tomorrow's breakfast, tonight's potent potables and/or contraceptives, etc...

( Needless to say, the big Prabal Gurung line went over like a turd in a punchbowl for us, despite the dichotomy of us also having a lot of guests who are VERY well-to-do come through... )

To that one team member: I'm sorry that you were the only TM closing in hardlines. But you did an awesome job with what you were able to get to.

To that one other team member who was supposed to be closing with the aforementioned trooper but NCNS'd: **** you.

To that one PA: Thank you for helping out with the zone and re-shop in hardlines after you were done with your tasks.

we usually get 2-3 closing throughout the week.

Man that's terrible. Does the one closing cashier call for back up a lot?

To that one cashier on the lane in front of me tonight. Dude you should have called out! Being THAT gassy probably killed some sales and me who was right behind you inhaling that mess. Oh & funniest thing ever!! I asked if you were okay because you RAN downstairs, you were like "well I don't like sh!tting in public so I wanna sh!t downstairs where no one can hear me." I was forreal crying of laughter.

to that one team lead:

thank you for asking me when i wanted my breaks last night. There's only one other TL who actually cares that i get a break and that's probably because we're friends. It was nice to work with someone who didn't make me feel like i was just an inconvenience!

I wish we didn't work on opposite weekends because you are seriously awesome. (and not just because of the break thing!)

Dear ETL....

The first (Saturday) night I closed as your GSA, you took my cart attendant for the night (also a GSA who could help support me), and then proceeded to tell me that I had enough support on the front end and to be sure not to bother you or the salesfloor for anything. I am really praying I don't close with you tonight. You are unsupportive, and part of the reason you all think I am struggling, because I hate being on my own on a "team."

to the new cart attendant...

i understand your new, i understand that your just trying to do your best, but stop bragging about how your "the best"...your not the best, and i have to hear about it every time i run into you, just stfu already!

to the new cart attendant...

i understand your new, i understand that your just trying to do your best, but stop bragging about how your "the best"...your not the best, and i have to hear about it every time i run into you, just stfu already!

Must be the guy I trained with at my first job as cart attendant. I've never seen so much cart pride and non-stop self-love come from anyone in my life. So full of himself.

to the ETL whose last day was today...

damn :( why do all the cool, good ETLs have to leave? you were my favorite one out of all of them.

Ha...of course I'm extra perky working with you tonight....you had to have been the LOD that ratted me out saying I wasn't perky enough as a GSA...process of elimination to figure that out. While I still think you are one of the better LODs to work with, I have learned that you are as quick to stab us in the back as anyone else....funny...just like I was warned about on the forums. So why don't you go do your job and not worry about how damn perky I am at mine.

they are just dropping like flies in our store...to the 2 latest "casualties"....good riddance!! To the one transfer, hope you don't last long.

so glad it's best team survey week....I have filled that out three times and never have I stayed in the disagree and strongly disagree columns as much as I did this time. And I know others did too. Our leadership bites a big one.

To that one tm who usually works in health and beauty...you're so amiable, it's great. I could definitely learn a thing or two from you...just going right up to new people, introducing yourself and engaging them in conversations. What an upbeat and friendly attitude.

To my TL: If only you talked more at length, smiled more, gave more acknowledgement / greeting in return instead of grunting...anything ... you're pretty scary, it can be difficult for me to say more than a few words to you at a time, approach you for anything, or look you in the eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back