To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one (former) TM, I know sticking it to Target probably feels great, but by not giving notice, you're also sticking it to all of us. They haven't replaced you yet. They still have you on the schedule this week and they're not calling people in to do your shifts. Instead, they're just expecting us to do more in less time. Thanks.

My peer gave notice and then never showed up for another shift. He was a GSTL so it's not really so easy to fill those shifts with no notice. Worse yet, he came in, laughing about how he had screwed over Target. Then got all butt hurt because I pointed out that he'd screwed ME over. Target was happy that he'd left because he hadn't done his job in a long time. He just saved them the trouble of performancing him out.

To that one etl, a 20% sale sign above a bunch of different toys that are all on sale isn't the same as a "gifts $5 or less!" sign being on things that include items that are 6.99 and 5.99. If anyone says it's $5 at the register, I'm just gonna give it to them for $5. Or if someone asks me for a price check on those items, they're $5. Not a big loss, but why lose on purpose?

BR TM - Thanks for calling in today. We really did fine without you which solidifies the fact that you really don't do jack around here. When you leave in a couple of months you won't be missed.

GSTL- I dont need you coming up behind me and questioning me "did I ask about the red card?" or " Did you tell them about the service plans." You don't know how annoying that gets, and to that same GSTL, we are not freaking car salesman so if the guest says NO the first time dont go on a pitching spree to convince them to change their mind.

To the new TM who is training in electronics: Not sure how I feel about you back there. Maybe if you learn to leave the boat when there is a cashier there fully capable of ringing people out, you'll be fine. Oh and learn to check for equipment when you're on your breaks if you can't find any in the morning.

To the new TM who is training in electronics: Not sure how I feel about you back there. Maybe if you learn to leave the boat when there is a cashier there fully capable of ringing people out, you'll be fine. Oh and learn to check for equipment when you're on your breaks if you can't find any in the morning.

why should someone use their break time to acquire equipment? There should be equipmnt available, especially for electronics associates.

why should someone use their break time to acquire equipment? There should be equipment available, especially for electronics associates.

On their way to and from break, not while actually taking their break.

Last edited:
to our brave GSTL...

stop calling for backup and just standing there watching no one jump on a lane... hit the f-ing register! I have seen customers stare at you while you stand around doing nothing. we have had managers getnon register before you have yourself, really?

To that one higher up who decides to move everything around all the time to shake things up or whatever, I can't do what I could do in previous 4 hour shifts because I can't find anything!

To that etl who makes the schedule, I'd rather do two 8 hour shifts and just not work the rest of the week than do this 4 hour shift b.s. I have to spend money for each bus trip to get there and it just doesn't feel worth it for 4 hour shifts.

To that one team member who found my okcupid, again (he messaged me, then disappeared 2x in the year before I started working at Target. I recognized him on the first day. It was awkward city. Finally got un-awkward recently during BrBa breakroom chit chattery) whyyyyy did you do that? This is awkward again and I can't look you in the eye or speak more than a sentence to you because my social skills in such a situation just aren't developed. And I'm 65% positive you went searching for me because okcupid says we're high enemies, so I shouldn't have just popped up for you.

To that one guest service team member: Please, oh please, learn to sort the reshop. In what world does lipstick make sense in the toys cart? They're in opposite corners of the store!

And the dollar spot stuff is very clearly marked as such! Stop putting that stuff in the toys or stationary reshop carts!

why should someone use their break time to acquire equipment? There should be equipmnt available, especially for electronics associates.

On their way to and from break, not while actually taking their break.

Yes, I meant either right before or after break. They are new, and there was another electronics TM back there, so it wasn't dire for them to have equipment when they got in. But they never checked. They did slightly better yesterday, actually had equipment. But had to explain overly simple stuff to them that shouldn't have needed explained. Like the fact that we don't wear hats on the salesfloor.

To that one guest service team member: Please, oh please, learn to sort the reshop. In what world does lipstick make sense in the toys cart? They're in opposite corners of the store!

And the dollar spot stuff is very clearly marked as such! Stop putting that stuff in the toys or stationary reshop carts!

Don't even get me started on the non-use of Smart Sort.

oh please, smart sort was putting doggie halloween uniforms in the electronics reshop. f that noise.

To whoever decides which cashiers to put in electronics: PLEASE stop putting the incompetent ones back there. PLEASE. And to whomever told the cashier in electronics yesterday that I was the point person while the electronics TM was on lunch, even though I was not informed nor asked and had moved to a different workcenter working on a time consuming task, no. Just no. I was dragged back there to answer if the Disney Infinity starter pack had the game included. Almost couldn't believe that was even a question.

oh please, smart sort was putting doggie halloween uniforms in the electronics reshop. f that noise.

Hm. At my store that would make sense. We put a fair amount of the Halloween dog stuff back in seasonal. To further clarify, electronics & seasonal are the same area in my store so everything ends up in the same cart.

Electronics is in F. Seasonal is in F also. However ... Between electronics and seasonal is 20 aisles of MMB and 6 aisles of mini.

Putting seasonal in the electronics reshop only makes sense if there is one person closing all of section E (Toys/SportingGoods/Automotive) and F. Smart sort shouldn't ever be able to know that and doesn't.

Most days you get a TM in electronics/toys/mmb and some poor soul gets put on reshop at random. These poor souls dont need to run back and forth from phone-covers to doggie-costumes. That destroys their productivity, as if they had any.

Aaaaand i'm just blathering to myself again. Nevermind, i'll shaddup

Hm. At my store that would make sense. We put a fair amount of the Halloween dog stuff back in seasonal. To further clarify, electronics & seasonal are the same area in my store so everything ends up in the same cart.

Yeah, in my store, putting the doggie halloween stuff would make sense if they put it in seasonal, because it's literally right next to it.

To that potentially new TM: tell your mom to butt out. First, you interviewed this past week with our massive interview bonanza and you brought your mom with. She proceeded to spend the next two hours wandering around the front end staring at me and asking me how much longer it would be. Then, tonight your mommy dearest calls to check on your drug test and tell me if they have any questions about prescription meds that we can call her. Seriously, it is your job, not hers. She needs to butt the heck out. You are a grown adult....time for you to be one.

To that potentially new TM: tell your mom to butt out. First, you interviewed this past week with our massive interview bonanza and you brought your mom with. She proceeded to spend the next two hours wandering around the front end staring at me and asking me how much longer it would be. Then, tonight your mommy dearest calls to check on your drug test and tell me if they have any questions about prescription meds that we can call her. Seriously, it is your job, not hers. She needs to butt the heck out. You are a grown adult....time for you to be one.

Was the interviewee's name Howard? :D

Yeah, in my store, putting the doggie halloween stuff would make sense if they put it in seasonal, because it's literally right next to it.

GrumpyAP, it sounds like your store has a weird set-up for Smart Sort. We don't just sort by block. And even though electronics is right next to seasonal, electronics re-shop always is by itself because of items that have to be secured by an electronics TM. Also, combining any other area with seasonal is asking for trouble, especially this time of year.

BR TM again: Our TL made the mistake of letting you stay two ours past your scheduled shift. Your one task was to clear a couple barely loaded pallets in the receiving area. You failed at doing so and then asked me to do you a favor and "make it disappear" because you "helped me" with the CAF which I could have finished by myself. You are a bum!

to the sl team that closed tonight....5 team members and the zone looked that crappy as I left?? You 3 new team members need to stop being so buddy buddy and get your jobs done. Hey brand attendant-your zones stink and always have but they are getting worse and you are so not material for moving up.

LOD....I tried warning you that those 5 was a bad combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back