To that one Team Member - II

TTOTM- you are NOT a TL. Stop bossing me around, especially since I was put with you since I work salesfloor A&A and you don't. I was literally placed with you because I knew what to do and you didn't. I've been working with you since September and you still can't sort anything right, so stop trying to tell me how to do my damn job. We are supposed to be a team.

I still don't understand why those were different, but I don't work in softlines, so...
Plus sizes are different than regular sizes, both in name and in cut. The cut is a little more flattering for those with the shape of a Paleolithic fertility goddess. I personally tried on UT size 18 jeans and UT size 18W jeans, and they are identical from mid-hip down but from mid-hip up the plus size had a ton of extra room in the belly and waistband. If someone is in that gray area where the sizes overlap, then a plus size X is the same size as regular size XL and a plus size 1X is the same as a regular size XXL. 2X is roughly a size larger than an XXL.

I can also confirm I assumed 1X=XL and 2X=XXL. That would make logical sense... good thing I don’t work in softlines.
I think it is logical too, and wouldn't think a thing of someone new making that mistake. Aggravated about fixing it if I kept seeing it over and over but not aggravated at the person who hasn't been taught better.

TT(two) TMs: Thank you for being willing to take on the phone. I had a lot to do and no zebra and you needed yours but you volunteered to answer the phones with just a brief tutorial. And to that one hardlines TM.... you are absolutely the best ever. You've been sharing phone duties with us all week. Appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

Possibly! This person will take something you're handing them and ask if you know where it goes, and then insist that the packaging is missing. Uh, no. It came like that, I know where it goes, I'm *trying* to show you that one of the ones I brought up doesn't have a barcode.

TTOTM- you are NOT a TL. Stop bossing me around, especially since I was put with you since I work salesfloor A&A and you don't. I was literally placed with you because I knew what to do and you didn't. I've been working with you since September and you still can't sort anything right, so stop trying to tell me how to do my damn job. We are supposed to be a team.
We all have that one team member. It’s so annoying.

Plus sizes are different than regular sizes, both in name and in cut. The cut is a little more flattering for those with the shape of a Paleolithic fertility goddess. I personally tried on UT size 18 jeans and UT size 18W jeans, and they are identical from mid-hip down but from mid-hip up the plus size had a ton of extra room in the belly and waistband. If someone is in that gray area where the sizes overlap, then a plus size X is the same size as regular size XL and a plus size 1X is the same as a regular size XXL. 2X is roughly a size larger than an XXL.
Regardless, Ava and Viv does not come in XL or XXL, only X-4X, so it still looks weird. Not as bad as a M instead of 2X of course. But neither way is "brand."

Regardless, Ava and Viv does not come in XL or XXL, only X-4X, so it still looks weird. Not as bad as a M instead of 2X of course. But neither way is "brand."
No, not brand, but understandable and forgivable. Far more forgivable than the S-M-L tabs I was pulling off Ava & Viv hangers.

On a related note, have you noticed that some of the regular size graphic tees have "2XL" listed as the size?

No, not brand, but understandable and forgivable. Far more forgivable than the S-M-L tabs I was pulling off Ava & Viv hangers.

On a related note, have you noticed that some of the regular size graphic tees have "2XL" listed as the size?
I agree.

Yeah, but in Mens far more than RTW. Occasionally I see it in sleep.

We don't carry plus size or big & tall graphic tees, only the standard size ones. I can't remember the specific brand, but one of the graphic tee brands has "2XL" printed in the neck and yet the size is XXL.

Back