To that one Team Member - II

To those flow noobs:

👏 ALWAYS 👏 CHECK 👏 FOR 👏 SECOND 👏 LOCATIONS 👏 BEFORE 👏 YOU 👏 SEND 👏 GIANT 👏 ASS 👏 CASEPACKS 👏 OF 👏 TOYS 👏 TO 👏 BACKSTOCK 👏

1.) I fucking hate climbing backroom ladders while trying to hold on to a huge Our Generation dollhouse box that weighs 80 lbs.
2.) If it’s on the floor we can sell it so I don’t have to fucking see it again
3.) It won’t kill you to walk around a corner and check a label

🙄

Is 👏 smacking them across the face repeatedly? Beatings shall continue until morale improves or something like that?

FFS stop putting walkies and zebras NEXT TO the charger when you leave. Its just lazy and pointless and would literally take five seconds longer to put them in the right place. The same people who do it are always the same ones complaining about there being no working equipment.

FFS stop putting walkies and zebras NEXT TO the charger when you leave. Its just lazy and pointless and would literally take five seconds longer to put them in the right place. The same people who do it are always the same ones complaining about there being no working equipment.
And remember to TURN OFF your walkie!!

Ttotm: yes , OPU is the job i assigned you to do !
No , you can’t ignore it and get it later or ask someone to do it for you !
No , I can’t help you with it ( it’s only 1 Dpci! )
And stop trying to macro managed SFS , I know you are a man , and as you put it, I am ONLY a woman , but I got the title of Captain , not you ...
so today , you were my little “b...” , ( because I can be the biggest B... in the world ) and I loved seeing you walking and puffing all over the store for OPU ...

A woman after my own cold black bitchy heart.. :cool:

It's due, I'm sure, to stock dump. We missed 3rd quarter projections and lost 20 percent in stock dump.

Ahhh, now it's making sense. Still frustrating though.

To the new seasonal TMs:
ANSWER THE CALL BUTTONS AND CALLS. If I'm backing up at the lanes and I hear the toys callbox go to the third request one more time...(and don't tell me electronics can get it, no they can't, they are busy enough with their stuff)...

The calls are easy to pick up on a Zebra. I can show you. But please answer them. I don't care if you're a minor or "don't understand how this technology works" or what. I'm tired of being harped on by TLs on the walkie for not answering a call box, and I feel sorry for the operator who is begging for people to answer phone calls.

TTObitch: You are a big ole kunt just sayin’, and if a certain HR conversation goes the way I want it to, you’re gonna be toast soon. Talking down to a seasonal chick (who is really trying her hardest) like she’s stupid and making her cry because she misread a DPCI and put something in the wrong spot is completely unnecessary. It was one number off, those shelf labels are tiny and hard to read and shit happens when you’re new, get the FUCK over it. I think with your shitty attitude you belong at Walmart...feel free to apply!

TTOTM: you make a bale, you get the bale to eject from the baler on to the pallet. Then you leave it like that? Thanks.. I was nice enough to haul the bale out, close the baler and clean up all the cardboard that everyone left everywhere since no one it seems can use a fucking pallet jack to move the bale to close the baler and throw even just their own cardboard.

AND TO PIGGYBACK ON THIS...WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO ALMOST KILL ME WHEN YOU DECIDED TO TRAP HEAVY ASS BOXES OF FURNITURE ON A PALLET (HEAVY ON THE LEFT SIDE) WITH SHRINKWRAP THAT WASN'T EVEN TIED TO THE WOODEN PALLET AND PUT IT UP HIGH!
Thanks a lot because I had to involve another TM to get on the wave and pull off the heavy pieces to slide onto the crown stacker forks just to bring it down.🤬🤬🤬🤬 I TOOK PICTURES OF SAID PALLET AND I WILL HAVE AP LOOK AT CAMERA FOOTAGE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! BULK FURNITURE LIKE TABLES AND BOOKCASES NEED TO BE BACKSTOCKED DOWN LOW!
Good luck with that,,,AP doesn't protect your assets, just So it's.

if softlines sends a defective item to guest service and don't defect it out themselves, it goes right back in their cart. i'm too busy for that shit. our fitting room has a hip printer for that reason!
Some of them I’ll do it for because they help me out a lot and back up in the front, grab guest pulls, cover breaks, etc. but the ones who leave their carts of unsorted strays and piles of weeks old defectives at the service desk and then run away without taking their own reshop are getting their shit given back to them

TTOTM: you make a bale, you get the bale to eject from the baler on to the pallet. Then you leave it like that? Thanks.. I was nice enough to haul the bale out, close the baler and clean up all the cardboard that everyone left everywhere since no one it seems can use a fucking pallet jack to move the bale to close the baler and throw even just their own cardboard.
Another thing why can't you put that big a** shipper in the baler before you close it up. So many times I have to break them down.

TTOTM, I know there were no guests around, I know you were very hungry when you said this and you were probably trying to make a joke, but when you asked where that container of "Donate" food was going, and I said "to a food pantry or homeless shelter or something like that", your response of "Fuck the homeless" wasn't super classy...

TTOTM - I certainly appreciate you "helping" me in my workcenter, but after observing you wandering the aisles on putting away reshop, and talking to your "guest" for a good 30 minutes, I think your TL will give you a good talking to.

Oh and you're in SFS? Lordy.

TTOTM-currently-off-the-clock-and-thus-a-Guest:
Stop coming to the Service Desk to ask me to put stuff on hold for more than the 24 hours we give others Guests. It's a mess back there. My hold space is the size of a shoe box right now. Come get your shit tonight when your shift ends or it's going to reshop.

TOTM: No, I can’t use your ID to return all this used crap(seriously a cartfull of stuff) because your ID expired in 2002. No, I can’t use any of the other 7 IDs you carry with you because those are all either expired too or not even you. No, I’m not gonna just type it in. Yes, really. I always tell you no and then you come back and try it with someone else and they tell you the same thing. Why would you pull your tweaker shit at the store you work at? I tell AP every single time you try to do this fraudulent return bullshit so you’re welcome.

TTOTM-currently-off-the-clock-and-thus-a-Guest:
Stop coming to the Service Desk to ask me to put stuff on hold for more than the 24 hours we give others Guests. It's a mess back there. My hold space is the size of a shoe box right now. Come get your shit tonight when your shift ends or it's going to reshop.
This is so annoying. We’re not even doing holds for the holidays right now, yet one softlines tm keeps coming up telling us she forgot and told a guest she would hold it and it ends up being stuff she wants. I’ve been just throwing it right back in reshop, but it’s so annoying. You. Are. Not. Special. Not gonna break rules for someone especially another TM.

Plus, she is almost always on the clock and in uniform!!!! Like hey, maybe do your work. Thanks.

Softlines? Wow, she is either a ditz or she has abused the hell out of holding stuff and no one will keep stuff on the desk for her anymore. Everyone keeps stuff on the desk when they have something they want to buy after their shift.

TTObitch: You are a big ole kunt just sayin’, and if a certain HR conversation goes the way I want it to, you’re gonna be toast soon. Talking down to a seasonal chick (who is really trying her hardest) like she’s stupid and making her cry because she misread a DPCI and put something in the wrong spot is completely unnecessary. It was one number off, those shelf labels are tiny and hard to read and shit happens when you’re new, get the FUCK over it. I think with your shitty attitude you belong at Walmart...feel free to apply!

Roflmao she got a CA because lots of people have complained to HR about her and she’s been coached before about the way she talks to people. Bitch was bitching in the break room about how nobody likes her because she works the hardest...yeah I’m sure that’s the reason. She’s literally 46 years old and acts like a teenage girl.

TTOTM that walked up to the pickup counter at Starbucks to "order" (demand) 6 ice waters for TMs on the lanes while I was soloing SBUX espresso happy hour. Maybe next time evaluate the 4 people waiting in my line and the 2 drinks I'm already making before you waste your time and breath and act surprised when I say absolutely not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TTOTM that walked up to the pickup counter at Starbucks to "order" (demand) 6 ice waters for TMs on the lanes while I was soloing SBUX espresso happy hour. Maybe next time evaluate the 4 people waiting in my line and the 2 drinks I'm already making before you waste your time and breath and act surprised when I say absolutely not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmfao @ your handle 😂

To that TSC team member: Don’t be blind to the Zebra, especially when it comes to seasonal items. I’ve been having too many frustrated guests come in and say they were told we had something in stock, but it turns out we sold out 3 days ago. Transfer the phone over, I’ll gladly take the time to check!

Back