To that one Team Member - II

Ok, darlings. You got me in trouble, and you KNOW you do and are still doing exactly the same.

Nevertheless, I cleaned up my side. Bet I sleep better tonight than you two do!

TTOTM: If you think you're so much better than all of us and working retail apparently is beneath you now, why not just quit? We're all sick of listening to you, and you keep dragging the guests into your rants as well!

To the team members who called in or quit this weekend...
No words can describe my fury. Hardly ANYTHING got done this weekend, minus between 10-12 last night because no one realized we were still open...so we at least got some sort of a zone done. Thank you so much for doing that to make it harder for all of us.

To the GSA who closed with me all weekend - you are a rockstar, and I will gladly keep getting you your favorite drink at Starbucks to show my appreciation!!

To the TL and LOD last night...you guys are my favorites.

Oh, I forgot one.

To the TMs who think it's SUPER HILARIOUS to stack tubs and U-Boats to the top so you either can't get through the doorway or so everything falls off...
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF TOYS, STOP. I spend MORE time restacking and putting things on additional vehicles than I do actually putting them away! (I told my TL and a few ETLs...it's not safe!) It's also super difficult to navigate and guests don't get out of the way...please just stop. Please.

Okay, so bad day today.

TThoseSoftlinesTMs: I can understand not wanting to take back any hanging stuff for backstock and I can understand squishing it some, but 10 of one size is a little past squishing it some. I had to remove a fair amount of high quantity duplicates just to make room for the stuff we did need on the floor that I had on my Z. Sometimes it's best to take it back and find a place in the backroom.

TThoseTMsDoingBreakout: Please don't give me that shocked bug eye look when I bring back a Z that has almost as much stuff on it as when it went out and ask where the backstock should go. While you didn't put those 10 of one size on the racks, you certainly put those 5 and 6 of one size with more on the floor on the Z I'm bringing back, and I had to bring back 7 of those 10 to fit the other stuff that originally was on my Z. Seriously, you must have known that someone at some point would decide that the racks and bars are not bags of holding and would be bringing stuff back since there's no way to grab an item off those racks and bars without pulling a bunch of stuff down. Why are you so surprised it actually happened?

TThatDistributionCenter: You all must have a computer that tells you that you sent 10 of one item 4 days ago and only 2 have sold and shows 10 more are about to be sent. Why isn't someone bothering to check it and cancel the upcoming shipment? Are y'all too lazy to check inventory before approving shipments?

TTarget'sAP/AROffice: You all must have a computer that tells you how much you owe the vendors who sold you the 10 of one item and how much money you've made off those 10 of one item. Why the hell aren't you shutting down buying more until the 10 of one item sell enough to garner profit? And why the hell aren't you shutting down gas money for the trucks so that deliveries will have to be restricted to what stores need instead of whatever can be thrown at stores?

TThoseBackroomTMs: You put those pallets where? My very plentiful ass had to squish between them to backstock the folded and packaged stuff. But I am quite flattered that you think I'm skinnier than I am.

TTOTM: Oh, so I had an idea for a task to work on to increase sales, got SrTL permisssion to do it, told you about it, and then 15 minutes later you try to push me out of the workcenter because you want you and your friend to get credit for it? And, you had the nerve to then ask me exactly what the task was and how to do it? Yeah, nope. Gonna stay and do the task I came up with and cleared with leadership to do.

TTO Guest Service team member: I'm so sorry that you were at guest services all by yourself, especially when there was a long line at around 10:00 AM. It got so bad that some guests complained to me at self-checkout about the long line. I hope that you get to enjoy the rest of your day and that there will be more coverage at guest services the rest of the holiday season.

To all GSTLs: please inform your cashiers to tell people when they’re buying gift cards a simple “by the way these are final sale” before they complete the transaction because I have people all the time coming to return them and I’ll point to the line on the receipt saying they’re non refundable and they go “well no one told me that and there’s no signs or anything” and I’m SICK of it

To all GSTLs: please inform your cashiers to tell people when they’re buying gift cards a simple “by the way these are final sale” before they complete the transaction because I have people all the time coming to return them and I’ll point to the line on the receipt saying they’re non refundable and they go “well no one told me that and there’s no signs or anything” and I’m SICK of it
offer to refund them on a gift card ;)

TTOTM: I have a massive crush on you and it sucks because one wave of the hand from upper management and now it’s torture because you’re off limits :(

TTOLOD:
Thanks for overruling me at the service desk with a guest with no physical ID and you made me just type in their BS made up number that they gave me twice with different digits and then when the high value items made the POS force an item exchange, you made me override that.
Rock on, yo!!

Last edited:
To that one cart attendant: Thanks for calling out last Saturday on one of the busiest days of the year, putting me in a spot to turn down extending leaving no cart attendant from 7:00 PM to close or extending and hitting overtime. I just checked my time card and it indeed says that I worked 42 hours for the week.

TTOTM. Congrats on your retirement, but, damn, am I going to miss you. In addition to being the only other HLTM in this place that could zone worth a damn, you are one of the few who consistently responded to call boxes and phone calls. They've moved our good TL to flexible fulfillment and who knows if or when we'll get another, so it's pretty much going to be me and the useless kids with no support at night, unless our ETL happens to be working (which she won't be on weeknights anymore and only about once every month on weekends) and, well, I'm going to miss you.

Back