To that one Team Member - II

To the (relatively) new ETL: Get your act together because I've heard a few GSTLs and front end team members complain about you. I've heard that you overrode policy on returning opened video games, and that you didn't communicate with ETL-HR about a team member undergoing surgery and having to go to the hospital, thus having to call-out only to reprimand them for those situations. If more team members start quitting because of you, our store will become an even bigger mess going into Christmas, let alone next year.
It's not all on you, but it really seems like morale among team members has gone down since you came in.

TTOTM: if you have actually worked at a neighboring Target for the past year then you should be aware of the TM discount policy. I don’t know you and I will not type your number in because you no longer have a card. Get a new card (super easy to request one) or link your # to your Circle Wallet. The 25¢ you would have saved on your transaction isn’t worth me getting in trouble.

TTOTM, there's no way you didn't know when you dropped that candle box* that one of those candles shattered, so take care of your shit instead of letting it bop around until the other candles were coated in broken glass making it dangerous for whoever opened it and potentially anyone who buys the remaining candles. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

*It could have been broken by someone else, if I'm feeling generous (which I'm not. Seriously, the seasonals are fucking worthless this year) but that fucker rattled & tinkled the second I picked it up, so at least one, possibly more, of our worthless fucking seasonal TM ignored the broken glass rather than taking care of it like they should have.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS YOU WORTHLESS WASTES OF PRECIOUS OXYGEN

Swear to god, except for 1 or 2, the seasonal crop on the sales floor/ship from store are somewhere between totally useless and actively harmful. They weren't this bad the last couple years.

TTOTM my Sd gave me a heads up that they want to get rid old fixtures next week. Which means sweep back. Why do you wait until the busiest week for DC deliveries to do this?? There will be even less room to move around with Black Friday coming in at the same time you doing this. This should have been done a few weeksback

TTOGSTL: Where did you put the jewelry that the guest put on hold two days before? The guest was very angry that it wasn't at the "hold" location and the GSTL working yesterday gave her a $20 gift card for the inconvenience since that was the last one in the store. It might not be your fault, but I don't know why the item wasn't where it was supposed to be.
Since when do we hold stuff for more than 24 hours at my store we’re down to end of day. A two day hold we haven’t done that in more than four years the guest can’t come get it that day then they don’t really want it. Most times people call for a hold and never come. Can’t sell it it’s in the back.

Since when do we hold stuff for more than 24 hours at my store we’re down to end of day. A two day hold we haven’t done that in more than four years the guest can’t come get it that day then they don’t really want it. Most times people call for a hold and never come. Can’t sell it it’s in the back.
By two days, I meant that the incident happened two days before I posted that, sorry for the confusion. The guest did come back within 24 hours so it should have been there if everything was done as it was supposed to be by the guest service team member.

TTOTM: Why do you always come off as a bitch that thinks you're better than other TMs? My SCO partner asked me for help locating an app on the Zebra, but before I could even finish answering her, you snapped at both of us: "No, you're looking in the wrong place! I work here, so I know"

*Deep breath*
1. Yes, both of us are aware you work here.
2. It would've been awesome if you had let us finish instead of rudely jumping in.
3. The TM I was partnered with doesn't work SCO frequently, so I was giving her a refresher
4. Coupled with the fact that you've called me the wrong name for the entire 3 years I've worked at Target, I've never liked that stuck up attitude of yours.

Ttotl: You don’t have to be rude, mean, or short with me because you guys are short on employees and I choose not to extend. I have a life outside of work and quite frankly, I don’t have to extend if i do not want to. That is my right, maybe treat people nicely so when you ask they’ll extend. I don’t care how petty it is but my answer always depends on who asks. Some TL’s think they can be condescending and talk to you however which way but then get upset when you say no to coming in or staying after. Grow up, all that is your problem. Bye

To that one service desk person who works days. QUIT COMPLAINING!!! Everyone is sick of it!

To that one (or many) SFS team member -- If you would not buy what you are putting in the box or give it to someone you know because of the condition it is in, DO NOT SEND IT TO MY STORE!! I swear I will find a way to hunt you down!! Yesterday's box looked like you peed on it first! And I know it happened at your store, because the box it shipped in was in great condition!

To a few TMs at my store -- pull up your damn pants!! No one wants to see your butt!!

TTOTM who sliced through a 40lb bag of dog food with your box cutter and then proceeded to backstock it...I knocked it down and spent 10min sweeping it all up, so thanks for that.
This often happens to me in market . That too in sales floor. 5lbs of white rice with a slit while zoning everything falls down or some guests will try to take it and it’s all over the floor😞

To all those underage TMs. I get it you’re 16 or 17 and can’t touch the baler, I don’t mind putting your cardboard in for you, I don’t mind pressing the button, I don’t even mind making the bale. But for the love of all the is good and holy please please please place your cardboard in a neat pile near the baler and don’t just throw it all around the floor like you do your room at home. I’m not your mom.

Pretty sure the rule is just dont run the baler. Nothing dangerous or technical about tossing cardboard into an open space from a foot or so away.

This is pretty much the way my store views it. If minors couldn't toss cardboard in the baler we'd have to have an extra head count just to deal with cardboard. They don't close the door or push the button or have anything to do with making bales, but they throw cardboard in just fine.

Back