To that one Team Member - II

Oy ETLs stop giving me fucking gen merch push shifts like I'm going to fucking blow my brains out; this is so mind numbingly dull.

TTOTM please stop putting back things in the wrong place that too without back stocking. I guess I found out who you are . I fixed all of my back room valleys which took almost one hour each from my 3-4 days schedule.
I got almost one smart cart full of defect/ discontinued things too ! Thank you my friend !!🙄

To the one team member: Stop telling every one else "Thanks for coming in today" repeatedly. No one wants to hear that three or four times per day, especially on Thanksgiving when we would all rather be at home relaxing. The cashiers and SETLs who have been at Target for more than a few years are probably used to it, but one of the other cashiers almost snapped and said it back sarcastically back at you. In general, you really shouldn't be repeating the same things over and over to the same people.

Let them recite their scripted condescending patronizing bullshit, just give them a grin, do you work, collect your paycheck, punch out, go home. Repeat.

To that new team member: Turn down your walkie in the breakroom.
We're all there to relax & escape the mayhem & the LAST thing we want is to hear a bunch of floor chatter.
I don't care that you *like* listening to everything that's going on while you're on break, we DON'T so turn it down or off before we shove it someplace NSFW :mad:

To that new team member: Turn down your walkie in the breakroom.
We're all there to relax & escape the mayhem & the LAST thing we want is to hear a bunch of floor chatter.
I don't care that you *like* listening to everything that's going on while you're on break, we DON'T so turn it down or off before we shove it someplace NSFW :mad:

UGH, one of my pet peeves every year during the holidays. I actually used to yell at TMs as they came in through the door and their walkie was going off at the same time.

TTOTM: You manage to get away with not branding, cleaning, and packing most of the time. But today we were swamped and after it finally settled down, you were asked to prep and pack one freaking cart! That wasn't even overloaded with a lot! You whined at first and then had someone help you. Like, seriously?? Why do you think doing these tasks is underneath you? Stop being so stuck up and snobby. Just because you seem to be well-liked (though I really don't know why) doesn't mean you should get away with being lazy. If I'm 2 years off being 40 and can get on my hands and knees and clean or sweep and brand, then you, as what I'm assuming is early 20s, can damn well do the same.

UGH, one of my pet peeves every year during the holidays. I actually used to yell at TMs as they came in through the door and their walkie was going off at the same time.
You have to have your walkie on though. If someone calls for you, they need to know you are on break, so they have the information to decide to wait for you or get someone else. Sometimes someone needs a piece of equipment and needs to know where to track you down. And sometimes a simple answer to a question from earlier that day saves everyone a lot of time and aggravation, including your level of aggravation.

You have to have your walkie on though. If someone calls for you, they need to know you are on break, so they have the information to decide to wait for you or get someone else. Sometimes someone needs a piece of equipment and needs to know where to track you down. And sometimes a simple answer to a question from earlier that day saves everyone a lot of time and aggravation, including your level of aggravation.
Difference between having it on and having it on full blast. Service advocates at my store have earpieces so I just leave mine on low but for most people I’m ok with low but just don’t leave it on all the way.

And lots of people are like me and can't differentiate the sounds into words when it's not full blast. Be grateful you have super sensitive ears. Not everyone does.

Let them recite their scripted condescending patronizing bullshit, just give them a grin, do you work, collect your paycheck, punch out, go home. Repeat.
I agree with your point, it just gets aggravating hearing this over and over everyday. I don't want to sound harsh but maybe he's a little slow because he never seems to realize he already told someone the same thing earlier. It's not just the "Thanks for coming in", it's also his plans on Saturday night to go clubbing or when I bring up sports, it's "I don't watch baseball/football".
I'm sure most of us don't like dealing with guests and the stress of the holidays, but this adds to it and I can only hope no team member snaps at him in front of everyone else.

You have to have your walkie on though. If someone calls for you, they need to know you are on break, so they have the information to decide to wait for you or get someone else.
At my store, every TM announces when they are going on break or lunch.
If someone tries to call for said TM when they're gone, a chorus ALWAYS pipes up with "They're on break/lunch!"

My fucking STL. "Oh I've seen you a lot recently!"

Yeah you dumb cow? You've fucking scheduled me ten days in a row you're gonna fucking see a lot of me. Oh yeah NOBODY else in the fucking store can do a goddamn gen merch plastics shift other than me!

At my store, every TM announces when they are going on break or lunch.
If someone tries to call for said TM when they're gone, a chorus ALWAYS pipes up with "They're on break/lunch!"
We always announced too, but sometimes someone didn't get the memo. Or (a few times) someone needed the very scarce zebras and had to track me down to grab it. Or (twice) one time they did call for me for the location of an item held for a guest and I answered and went back to watching Family Feud; the other time they didn't and it turned into a VERY BIG DEAL because GS couldn't be bothered to open the only bag in the hold box which also had the name stapled to it find it in the hold box and the guest threw a fit and there was a lot of questions about the whole thing.

Back