To that one Team Member - II

To that one Fulfillment Team Member:

Thank you for making this 80+ item drive up order take over 20 minutes because you double/tripled up bags and didn't remove any of their old locations from the labels and putting 2 things of dishsoap in a bag with Tuna (only after going back to the floor and getting two new dishsoaps because we couldn't find them). Of course the other drive-ups started backing up too because of this.

Luckily the lady who's order it was was super understanding but UGH. If Fulfillment are going to be taking all the hours in the store, they can at least be properly trained. My closing lead made me take a pic to cover my ass.

Attachments

• Drive-Up.jpg
    Drive-Up.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Drive up time expectations should be set by order size.
Also this, because people have been abusing Drive-up and doing huge orders. I don't mind the occasional big order, but it'd be much more manageable if it was all located correctly so all we'd have to do is load up the cart. I know our store's times have been terrible, but there's only so much you can do with 2 Service Advocates working at a time

To that one Fulfillment Team Member:

Thank you for making this 80+ item drive up order take over 20 minutes because you double/tripled up bags and didn't remove any of their old locations from the labels and putting 2 things of dishsoap in a bag with Tuna (only after going back to the floor and getting two new dishsoaps because we couldn't find them). Of course the other drive-ups started backing up too because of this.

Luckily the lady who's order it was was super understanding but UGH. If Fulfillment are going to be taking all the hours in the store, they can at least be properly trained. My closing lead made me take a pic to cover my ass.

Unfortunately, that's inevitable for an order that size. It would have been picked in at least two, maybe more, batches and possibly by multiple TMs. You're just not going to get everything neatly organized into hold locations when that's the case. Of course, missing items from bags is unacceptable under any circumstances though, and I'm not horribly horribly concerned about dish soap with tuna, but that's a no no even though dish soap isn't going to kill anyone. I'm not sure what the problem is with doubling up bags? Shouldn't be an issue if everything was properly stowed?

Big orders are a pain in the ass for all of us. We do what we can with them, but they're never going to be pretty.

To That One Front Ends TM:

You’re a hardworking, positive-attitude TM, and I appreciate your eagerness to help anyone if you can and your straightforwardness to voice out your concerns and complaints when people aren’t treating us right.

Also dude, you don’t need to worry about me carrying bulky/heavy items. I can handle it. Even with my protests, you still grab the items from me and deliver the orders for the Drive-Ups. You said you know I can do it, but I’m like a little brother to you and you don’t wanna see me get hurt from overexerting myself.

I also enjoy the conversations we’ve shared during our lunches and breaks. You need a well-deserved paid vacation because you overwork yourself man. You’ve earned it with all the bullshit you’ve dealt with at our store

Unfortunately, that's inevitable for an order that size. It would have been picked in at least two, maybe more, batches and possibly by multiple TMs. You're just not going to get everything neatly organized into hold locations when that's the case. Of course, missing items from bags is unacceptable under any circumstances though, and I'm not horribly horribly concerned about dish soap with tuna, but that's a no no even though dish soap isn't going to kill anyone. I'm not sure what the problem is with doubling up bags? Shouldn't be an issue if everything was properly stowed?

Big orders are a pain in the ass for all of us. We do what we can with them, but they're never going to be pretty.
Yeah, I agree. They gotta come up with a better system or something than just throwing the Service Advocates out to the wolves when the store processes break down and management is like "Well, just give them a giftcard!" :c

Ttotm : you are seasonal, you started 3 months ago in SFS , stop acting like you know everything !
You already “trained “ a few TMs and gave them false informations ... just f... stop already .. I warned the new hires not to get any info from seasonals, to go straight to the regular TMs !

TTOTL : why are you riding that young Skinny kid’s ass ? .
he was throwing up blood in the parking lot , he didn’t want to leave work to go to see a doc , he is so scared of loosing his job ! That broke my heart , you are a TL and you are a bully !
Of course , the truck has to be finished , but the expectations are unrealistic !

Ttotm : you are seasonal, you started 3 months ago in SFS , stop acting like you know everything !
You already “trained “ a few TMs and gave them false informations ... just f... stop already .. I warned the new hires not to get any info from seasonals, to go straight to the regular TMs !

he was throwing up blood in the parking lot , he didn’t want to leave work to go to see a doc , he is so scared of loosing his job ! That broke my heart , you are a TL and you are a bully !
Of course , the truck has to be finished , but the expectations are unrealistic !
If the team leader knew he was throwing up blood and the team member wanted but wasn’t allowed to go home, that can be hotline-worthy

Go to hr or sd & report the event.

If the team leader knew he was throwing up blood and the team member wanted but wasn’t allowed to go home, that can be hotline-worthy
He left ( 3 of us moms were able to persuade him to go ) , but he is truly worried about losing his job , that TL is telling him that he left early too many times ! The only time he left ( as we all did ) is when we had to cut hours to make payroll !!!
I do not have his number to check on him, so I am worried ..

He left ( 3 of us moms were able to persuade him to go ) , but he is truly worried about losing his job , that TL is telling him that he left early too many times ! The only time he left ( as we all did ) is when we had to cut hours to make payroll !!!
I do not have his number to check on him, so I am worried ..
You can report this event to your etl & ask for a wellness check on the tm.

TT(Many)Leaders: Stop talking street TMs and start talking with them. It isn’t hard, it’s just a courtesy that most humans bestow upon others as a mild show of respect. This is also why our culture is tanking - half of the TMs on break are crying in the breakroom and hear you laughing quite obnoxiously in your offices. Shoveling praise on TMs and guilting them for submitting a resignation also isn’t a very good way to run a business.

TTOtherLeader: Stop putting out the fires mentioned above. Not your job and it’s affecting your Team and their morale. By covering for your peer you’re showing the Team it’s ok to bend rules, throw ethics to the wind, be inept at your job, and use emotional manipulation to get your way. None of these behaviors would be acceptable behavior of a TM so stop acting that way as an ETL.

Bottom line: out of 17 Leaders (TL and Executives) only 5 of you are honestly respected. The other 12 are free to pursue other ventures, we won’t miss you terribly. Sorry 🤷‍♀️

TT(Many)Leaders: Stop talking street TMs and start talking with them. It isn’t hard, it’s just a courtesy that most humans bestow upon others as a mild show of respect. This is also why our culture is tanking - half of the TMs on break are crying in the breakroom and hear you laughing quite obnoxiously in your offices. Shoveling praise on TMs and guilting them for submitting a resignation also isn’t a very good way to run a business.

TTOtherLeader: Stop putting out the fires mentioned above. Not your job and it’s affecting your Team and their morale. By covering for your peer you’re showing the Team it’s ok to bend rules, throw ethics to the wind, be inept at your job, and use emotional manipulation to get your way. None of these behaviors would be acceptable behavior of a TM so stop acting that way as an ETL.

Bottom line: out of 17 Leaders (TL and Executives) only 5 of you are honestly respected. The other 12 are free to pursue other ventures, we won’t miss you terribly. Sorry 🤷‍♀️
We are here to support you.

TAllthecollegeTMs: Stay safe. Seriously, stay safe. The last few months have seen the best closing crew I can recall in all my time here and y'all will be missed, but I hope to see you back on breaks and when your colleges realize in-school isn't really going to work and y'all come back home for virtual classes. In the meantime, wear your masks and don't do stupid shit.

To that fulfillment TM, please don't locate an item (a mini-fridge) that does not exist in our store and then cancel the friggin item. Please just INF it. When you cancel the item in the pick up app, the guest does not get an email saying we don't have it. Instead they drive an hour to the store and then get mad. When you INF it, the guest gets an email saying we don't have it and target offers to ship it to their house.

To that fulfillment TM, please don't locate an item (a mini-fridge) that does not exist in our store and then cancel the friggin item. Please just INF it. When you cancel the item in the pick up app, the guest does not get an email saying we don't have it. Instead they drive an hour to the store and then get mad. When you INF it, the guest gets an email saying we don't have it and target offers to ship it to their house.
You absolutely need to partner with a TL or ETL on this. Write down order number next time and give to them so they can find who packed it. If it was intentional that should be a coaching IMO

Back