1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

To that one Team Member..

Discussion in 'Guests First!' started by greatteam, Jun 12, 2011.

1. hufflepuff

hufflepuff Active Member

The storm ended up being just rain for us.. we got about an inch of snow overnight and then nothing but rain all morning and day. 80% of the store called out anyway.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    StockerAce likes this.
  2. Kaitii

Kaitii You're gushing all kinds of fluids again

TToETL HR

who are you why did we get a new etl hr we dont need one go away

qmosqueen likes this.
  3. PharmaQueen

PharmaQueen Well-Known Member

TTOTM: don't interrupt me when I'm telling a guest where something is located, especially if you're going to give them the wrong information. I was LMAO when the guest came back to tell you I was right and you were wrong. :p

Kaitii, TallAPGuy, lovecats and 5 others like this.
  4. Rdhdstpchl

Rdhdstpchl Watching it all

TTOTL
    Don't tell me that I refused to let someone in when you know damn well that I have never left a vendor outside!

5. TTGOz

TTGOz Active Member

Pretty sure my new GSTL has a hard on for redcards and me.

qmosqueen likes this.
  6. Nokiddiegloves

Nokiddiegloves First of her name and queen of Hardlines

To whomever on keeps overstocking HBA instead of back stocking; Its annoying zoning and finding product in the wrong location and not taking one wrong item. Just take it back and back stock it or ask someone who can.

Whomever thought it was a good idea to tell the laziness HL TM to be "more like nokiddie" that was not a good idea...I get mean mugged every time now.

StockerAce likes this.
  7. Doglover89

Doglover89 Peace, Love, and Target

TTOTM: Stop acting like you don't understand English when you are asked to help a guest. I work with you all the time, yes you DO understand. I was more than willing to help a guest looking for a specific skin care product when she was having a hard time communicating with you, but you can answer a simple question about where our girls' dance/gymnastics clothes are WITHOUT calling me.

TTO backroom team: Cause some of you are rude/lazy when I ask for help pulling items for guests, I've learned to do it myself (after watching another tm do it once). However, when I'm operator, YOU need to pull said items, because I'm on the phones. Also, furniture/barbecue grills/items on high shelves...yeah, no. It's your job, and for the last time, no, I am not trained to drive the Wave, nor do I want to be (not a fan of heights).

Deli Ninja likes this.
  8. Reshop Ninja

Reshop Ninja Softlines Dps

Ugh, we had someone like this a while back. She spoke perfect English during her interview but pretended to barely speak English unless it was to someone she really likes. She drove our Gstl nuts when she kept asking questions about the most basic crap on the front lanes, like how to turn the conveyer belt on and off. Thankfully she quit on her own accord.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Deli Ninja and HRZone like this.
  9. Bosch

Bosch Well-Known Member

Yep two of our plano TM's are like that.. I call them out on it all the time.. In Spanish.. They still get the shocked face cause I am really irish looking girl.. I grew up in the South West, I speak enough Spanish to get by and really annoy you with it.. Thanks for the practice! :D

10. Doglover89

Doglover89 Peace, Love, and Target

This tm speaks Chinese as her first language (was cursing me out one day in it too), but is highly educated and has been in the U.S. for quite some time. No excuse for pretending you dk English. That goes for guests too. I asked one to sign up for a red card and she was all like "no habla Ingles!" Next thing I know, she's questioning the price on bunch of items in perfect English. *smh*

Kaitii, Deli Ninja, lovecats and 2 others like this.
  11. DoWork

DoWork Probably a Sociopath

Ttoetl who keeps taking down my sarcastic vibe cards: lighten up. Flow show be thanked for overstocking items three times their capacity.

RTCry, Kaitii, Deli Ninja and 5 others like this.
  12. HRZone

HRZone Well-Known Member

Even though I hate how our flow team does that. Your ETL is right passive aggressively posting those doesn't fix the problem and probably lands them in hot water for a visit. Our HRBP constantly checks our vibe wall.

If you have a problem with flow go to their TL. I got tired of people complaining about flow and went directly to our ETL logistics. She respected me for it.

carramrod likes this.
  13. DoWork

DoWork Probably a Sociopath

Valid, but that's far too much work for me to do to encourage other people do do their job properly. Leaders are aware of the ongoing problem, so passive aggressiveness is the only viable outlet.

SFSFun likes this.
  14. HRZone

HRZone Well-Known Member

I'll give you that it makes you feel better. Just sucks there isn't a better way to address the flow problem

15. Bosch

Bosch Well-Known Member

I write them to myself for fixing those things. Those are harder to take down.

HRZone - there is a way to fix the problem leadership chooses not to.

Deli Ninja and signingminion like this.
  16. signingminion

signingminion WAVing in the air like I just don't care

Less sarcasm, it's got to sound legit.

Current: thanks flow Sue for fitting out that last three bottles even if it wasn't in the right spot or correct price point.

New: thanks flow Sue for really taking lead on making sure we push to capacity and making the shelves look full and impactful. The team is sure to notice your effort.

Only you should know its sarcastic... and the store team. Dtl/gtl shouldn't be able to tell because he won't know Sue is a piece of crap who would rather stick those last three on an endcap in another section than bring them for backstock. Bonus if there's usually do few cards they can't afford to take them down without rushing to write their own...

HRZone and TallAPGuy like this.
  17. Deli Ninja

Deli Ninja Formerly Softlines Ninja (Now in Deli Flavor)!

We've been encouraged to write vibe cards to ourselves in the past... My go-to would be "Thanks, DeliNinja, for QMOSing out all the expired production lettuce! It was a big job, but you got it done! -DeliNinja"
    Edit: Which reminds me... I should probably check to see if we have any expired boxes of lettuce that the production crew has been ignoring.

signingminion and Circle9 like this.
  18. Redzee

Redzee Well-Known Member

Our board is empty then suddenly it's overflowing and all vibe cards are written in two hands. I occasionally add a Limerick.

signingminion and SitSpotSit like this.
  19. StockerAce

StockerAce Active Member

Are you notified when someone writes a card "to" you? I never read them. No one at my store has ever mentioned them to me in the 4 months I've been there (either to fill them out or what they even are). Or is it mostly for day side people?

20. Panda13

Panda13 Active Member

Ours get filled the moment we get a visit from DTL or similar

HRZone likes this.