1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

To that one Team Member..

Discussion in 'Guests First!' started by greatteam, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Doglover89

Doglover89 Peace, Love, and Target

Ugh I know. The noise of the PDA or Mydevice beeping when I do price change makes me want to shove my head through a wall, especially when I wind up doing the backroom items. The only reason I enjoy pricing is because that's my closest friend in the store's job and we have a blast working together.

2. Circle9

Circle9 Well-Known Member

TTOTM: Don't talk about how you've been told you can step back and not worry about doing other peoples' jobs for them then turn right around and try to tell me how to do mine. I know I'm doing a shit job right now but that is my problem, not yours.

3. Redzee

Redzee Well-Known Member

Ttotm. No matter how apt stop referring to certain tms as lizard people.

redeye58 likes this.
  4. Kaitii

Kaitii You're gushing all kinds of fluids again

i, for one, welcome our new lizard overlords

5. sito

sito charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent

you like to get other people to do your job, you've been called out on it multiple times now by our STL in our department. today was the final straw and you were chewed out AGAIN because you didn't wanna do your job and instead made me do it. i do not feel one bit bad for telling our STL about it. learn from this and get better, if not then bye.

signingminion and redeye58 like this.
  6. Doglover89

TTOTM: Our ETL asked you if you'd like cross training and you turned her down?? I jumped at the chance for cross training when I was a new tm. I am now one of the most global people at my store and I love it. It makes coming to work a little more tolerable because I get some variety in my days. You can't think of ANY work center you want to learn?? Maybe I'm the weird one for wanting to learn everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lovecats, sito, redeye58 and 2 others like this.
  7. sito

im the same. im pretty global in that i can work pretty much anywhere. and now that they're teaching us market folks how to backstock, pull, etc, it's getting to be even more global. as of right now im hardlines, cashier, plano, guest services, cart attendant, instocks and market trained.

redeye58 and Logo like this.
  8. signingminion

signingminion WAVing in the air like I just don't care

It's not really a choice. Our stl has pretty much said if you can't or won't task and guest service or learn all the things gtfo.

RunForACallBox likes this.
  9. PaleIrishmen

PaleIrishmen The Meme God

TTOLOD: You knew I was electronics, yet you made sure I was always a first responder even before CLOSING FUCKING HARDLINES?! What the fuck, this is why nobody fucking likes you. Choke, you slutbag.

Marcellow and soyaxo like this.
  10. Doglover89

My store couldn't be more different. They seem to want to keep people in their areas.

Deli Ninja likes this.
  11. tgtguy

tgtguy Well-Known Member

Tto male tm- I don't know who you are. I don't know why you do it . I am tired of you peeing all over the bathroom floor. I find it disgusting to have to try to find a dry place to stand just so I can use the bathroom. The toilet is pretty big so I am not sure how you are missing it . Do you even try>? Do we need to put cheerios in the toilet for you to practice your aim with ?

lovecats, Logo and redeye58 like this.
  12. Nokiddiegloves

Nokiddiegloves First of her name and queen of Hardlines

Ttotm-

Quit asking me to put non-HL items away or HL items on the complete opposite side of the store. You have a very bad reputation and you refuse to listen to anyone even the STL. I think your crazy when you complain about other people doing the-same-exact thing you do.

13. sito

no one likes cashiering, also no one likes to have split shifts with cashiering cutting into our regular shifts. STOP GIVING ME THREE FUCKING HOURS OF CASHERING BEFORE MY SHIFT I DONT WANT THEM. ID RATHER LOSE HOURS THAN CASHIER.

14. PharmaQueen

PharmaQueen Well-Known Member

TTOETL: I am no longer a Target TM, so stop asking me if I can "take something with me and put it back on the shelf" when I come get the money in the morning." 1) I'm not even on OUR clock yet & 2) you could use the exercise.

15. StockerAce

StockerAce Active Member

TTtwoOvernightTLs: Thank you for being the buffer between the ETLs and us TMs. I didn't realize how important you both were until neither of you were there for a couple nights and the ETLs had NO idea how to delegate the TMs to balance the workload. It just disintegrates morale when that happens, as those that work hard are rewarded with extra work. I don't know how you balance it out to make us feel like we are all part of a team...but the ETLs did not do that, at all.

16. sito

it unfortunately happens even during the day side. whenever any TL is gone the ETLs tend to not know what to do. the team members usually take it upon themselves to figure it out and we always assign someone to be a temp TL for the day. the ETLs dont care because they can now go sit and do nothing.

StockerAce likes this.
  17. HRZone

HRZone Well-Known Member

That return policy though...

Marcellow and redeye58 like this.
  18. shortstuffishere

shortstuffishere Active Member

TTOGSATL: You suck. Alot. Several of us want to quit because of you. You where pretty bad as a GSA. But when you were FATL you were fine. But now that your back as a GSATL you make everybody super salty. Yelling at me because I didn't hand out any phamplets is complete and utter fucking bullshit. Fucking quit and leave. Nobody likes you.

End rant.

HRZone likes this.
  19. Redzee

Redzee Well-Known Member

Ttotm. Throwing handfuls of product on any empty shelf then zoning to cover it up is not working the pull. Have the hours and attitudes come to this?

StockerAce likes this.
  20. sito

To all of the team members who think they're invincible.... good luck. You work for a huge company. All eyes are always on you. No matter what day, what hour, how many times a day, what eyes, they are always watching you. You can go ahead and do stupid shit all you want, but just know everyone is watching. Corporate is watching. You're also already getting paid hella money and you do stupid shit. Like ok, werk.