1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

To that one Team Member..

Discussion in 'Guests First!' started by greatteam, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Mysterious

Mysterious The Special Consultant

In the last week, had to train 5 new Logistics Team Members., where I usually train. Receiving, Backroom, Flexible Fulfillment and Salefloor routines. Usually takes me about 3-5 hours depending on the trainee's learning style. There are hardlines autofills which had to be pulled, and I was told to stop training to get 10 hours of it completed in 30 minutes. Prior to the training, the Hardlines team had enough people to accomplish it without my assistance. Almost got infuriated when another leader took my trainees and attempted to train where I was forced to leave off last minute.

To the other leaders who disrupted my training and strategy. Get your act together and communicate better. Do not throw others under the bus for your mistakes and inconsiderateness.

sprinklesontop, Bosch and HRZone like this.
  2. TTOTL - Thank you for taking a moment to tell me that I was doing a good job and that you wish I was in your workcenter more. As a newbie, I worry that I was asking too many questions. But you made me feel good about how I am doing.

3. Bosch

Bosch Executive Team Leader

Oh yeah, but I was not privy to the e-mail so I couldn't argue. They are doing it again this weekend.. I hope it goes as well as last weekend.. We need one guy out! He is slow as fuck and hogs the packing desk so you can't help when he falls behind and he is always behind.

4. TTGOz

TTGOz Team Trainer

to the piece of work that backstocked a bunch of defect tator tots with a huge rip in the bag... fuck you. I spilled two out of 4 bags right then and there in the freezer. I thought I had all defect ones put away and had to still pull 5 bags, somehow one defect bag made it onto my three tier still without spilling everywhere as I grabbed 4 tator tot bags that were fine, and when I got out on the floor... I spilled that bag. too.

To whomever backstocked full cases with 4 other cases on the very bottom one that I need to pull.. also fuck you lol. Why even stack it 4 high, all I needed was a box of brocvoli florets and it had 4 heavy ass french fry cases stacked on top of two two boxes of broccoli.

We've had ass loads of truck loads this week, and we have 4 temp locations for a bunch of full cases since they fit no where, but to whomever decided to not label almost half of those boxes with their DPCI barcodes... fuck you.

Today was just such a mess, we got 3 egg palettes,another 5 Dairy palettes, no room to store milk crates but the demand for milk was so high I was churning out 5 rows 7 crates every two hours to refill milk. We have new people so perhaps I can't be that mad, but it just gets to a point where it's just ridiculous. I need to pull something for 1 oclock pulls but there's 4 heavy ass boxes stacked on it. I need to get tator tots and someone backstocked defective tator tots with massive tears. In that period of time nothing was going right for me and it just got to that point if you know what I mean.

goingto4 and SFSFun like this.
  5. SFSFun

SFSFun Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!

@TTGOz well at least you're not stuck on the front lanes...

HRZone and Hazza43 like this.
  6. TTGOz

TTGOz Team Trainer

Pssh can't argue with that, didn't even have to backup today.

SFSFun likes this.
  7. pinktea

pinktea New Team Member

To the CTL: I appreciate a leader who has no problems jumping in and working the truck just as hard as the rest of us. You lead by example, and I can't say that for every leader I've worked under.

To the other Market TM: You are 8 years my junior, but you have a really strong work ethic and great attitude. I'm impressed! You're gonna go far in life.

commiecorvus likes this.
  8. TTGOz

TTGOz Team Trainer

TTnewTM: I know you're new and in hardlines, so I'll let it slide.. but you just put my dairy backstock back in the freezer. I was wondering where the hell you went with it, and I never checked the freezer thinking you'd already know, but lo' and behold, the last place I expected it to be was sitting in the freezer.

Now that I think about it, that's kind of hilarious.

9. HLN13

HLN13 Hardlines TM

TTOHRTM: Good job :eek: [​IMG]

10. HRZone

HRZone Executive Team Leader

Lol we got a redwire from corporate saying we have to order them.

HLN13 likes this.
  11. Doglover89

Doglover89 Team Trainer

TTO new market TM: At first I thought you were irritating for getting in my face like HEY! the past two times you've seen me in the backroom. But you have a great attitude and seem like an awesome addition to the team. The CTL seems to really like you. Thank you so much for offering to help me backstock our heavy casepack boxes. I'm not a fan of ladders and trying to schlep those boxes up them...isn't fun. Thanks again! Gotta remember to write you a "because of you" card or w/e we're calling them these days.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  12. Panda13

Panda13 Team Member

We order them for all. Half never get claimed, TL and ETL never question none wearers.

HRZone likes this.
  13. HRZone

Yeah, we specifically were told to put out a sign up sheet for TM's who lost theirs so we can order them new ones. I get people 2 when they are hired, from there they need to keep up with them or ask me personally for a replacement. Putting out a sign out sheet so lazy bums can get 5 is not what I quite had in mind.

14. GrandTheftAutumn

GrandTheftAutumn Glorified Towel Folder

TTOnewTM: You were absolutely amazing tonight. You make me kinda sad I’m leaving because I think you have a good enough work ethic to help us fix some of our problems. I’m sorry for making you follow me as I ran around like a dipshit doing flexes and moving pallets of crap around.

TTOTL: You’re just awful. I’m so glad I’m leaving. Absolutely terrible work ethic. Absolutely no sight or sound of you in hardlines for first half of the day. Following around the LOD all day being buddy buddy. I’m done with dealing with you playing boss. When you’re actually setting salesplans and doing tasks in hardlines you always leave your crap lying around, and when you’re not doing anything you’re just dickin’ around with the LOD or in clerical. I’m not asking you to actually help with freight or pulls, but if I were in your shoes I would either do whatever tasks you’re supposed to be doing or I would be helping out instead of doing jack shit. At the very least have a presence in hardlines so you can notice the lazy TMs haven’t done their tasks before they leave for the day.

TTOTM: I love you hun but please don’t let your sister cover for you anymore because she does nothing but stand around staring at me until I hint that she should be working on pulls/freight/stray.

sprinklesontop likes this.
  15. Circle9

Circle9 Team Leader

TTOTM: When the baler is in the "down" position, I tell you it is full and it needs a bale and you say words that sound like you will make the necessary bale, I am giving you my keys so you can make the fucking bale. Not to load half a cage in there before I realize what you're doing, then stand there and look confused when I take away the keys explain how to tell when the baler is full.

To last night's closing LOD: You of all people should know how important it is to not leave an overfilled baler for flow team to deal with the next day. Then again, I guess you were too busy leaving me handwritten notes of what I need to do and fucking with my area's layout to worry about trivial details.

SFSFun likes this.
  16. masterofalltrades

masterofalltrades Team Trainer

At least you caught it before they snapped the chain.

17. StockerAce

StockerAce Team Member

TTOTL: Seriously...stop bathing in perfume. You know it's too much when I can tell you've been in an area a full minute after you've left it. One other TM described it as "offensive". It is offensive and nauseating.

18. HRZone

I know this is a great place to vent but have you ever said anything nice about anyone at your store?

I swear every tm at your store is a dreg and every leader is Satan

19. SFSFun

SFSFun Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!

If I have something nice to say, I say it to their face. And if I don't, I'll say it here. That's kind of how I thought this thread was viewed.

StockerAce, Circle9 and HRZone like this.
  20. Circle9

Circle9 Team Leader

The last year has seen me turn into a bitter misanthrope who has started to see nearly everyone I work with as the enemy so, you know. Something like that.

Also, "TTOTM: Thanks for putting repacks away!" "TTOTM: Thanks for answering the door while I was taking a piss!" posts are boring to write and probably to read and I can say those to their face at work like @SFSFun said.

SFSFun, HRZone and Militantagnostic like this.