Archived #TodaysTMsWillNeverKnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guest registering for Target Baby, GSTL please respond with scanner and kit/Guest registering for (Club Wed?) GSTL please respond with scanner and kit and to add to that they all go to final request then clear themselves.

35 rented containers outside for toy and seasonal backstock
Pulling batches from those containers

We had outside storage containers until a couple years ago when we got the rolling aisles in our backroom. I'm glad I wasn't backroom in those days. You had to call the LOD to unlock the receiving door and open the containers every hour.

Having to open EVERY label holder to put a sign on it and then attach it to the peg. If you had an aisle with high pegs you'd have to use a step ladder. I LOVE the sticky signs for this reason!

The old peghook signs were the worst. They were a pain in the ass to scan because the barcodes were stacked and you could only scan the bottom one (or was it the top one?).

Registry kiosk laser paper out. GSTL please respond. Registry kiosk laser paper out, message has been cleared 30 times in a 5 minute set.

Registry kiosk, paper jam. Last request incomplete. Who's responding? Ad infinitum, ad nauseum. And there wasn't even a fucking paper jam.

The old peghook signs were the worst. They were a pain in the ass to scan because the barcodes were stacked and you could only scan the bottom one (or was it the top one?).

Yes and sometimes if you just LOOKED at them they would fall off!

Registry kiosk, paper jam. Last request incomplete. Who's responding? Ad infinitum, ad nauseum. And there wasn't even a fucking paper jam.[/QUOTE]

I remember this going off over & over again. Somedays it would go off before we were even open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back