Archived Too many bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly speaking, we are all "Leaders" of our own workcenters. Only difference is we aren't making large amounts of money for it. I can't tell you how thin stretched I have been at Spot sometimes and even though I no longer have TL next to my name on the daily grid, how respected I am not only by my peers, but Leadership in general. Many of you who have been with Spot many years are unofficial Leaders. Hell, if you been with the company 15-20 years+, You are the unofficial STL ;)
If I had a dollar for every person from another store who asks if I'm signing tl....like spot would waste cash on that promotion, lol.

Overnight flow / backroom had 1 ETL and 3 TLs and 14 TMs and still couldn't finish theGM truck

Actually, I think I'll take the Guest Service Registry iPads TL position. With the amount of time I spend on the phone with CSC, I might as well...

You'd think the vmtl/VM would try to make it look like someone gave a damn. Granted it's not a big seller but maybe if it didn't look like a ghost town something would actually sell

Dunno about your store but a brand SL tm is always in charge of jewelry not the VM

My store doesn't do anything with jewelry except the gstl using the counter as a desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back