Archived Tranfer Accepted - Internal Application Needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, my HR told me that I was accepted at another Store to transfer.

She told me to fill out an application through HR, "Job Opportunities" and select the Store I'm going, basically sending my info to the new store and updating my availability.

Can anyone explain me step by step?, I know how to log in through HR and see my info but I've never done this before.

Thanks.

Go to: "Job Opportunities"
Select the store you're going to

Go to: "Job Opportunities"
Select the store you're going to
When you get to where you can select the position it should say Available. If it says Not Available, then you need to get with their HR or HRtm and let them know that you can't apply because there's no openings available. If this happens you're at a standstill until they do this.
After your app is completed they will see your name in their Internal Applications sections in the Job Application System.

When you get to where you can select the position it should say Available. If it says Not Available, then you need to get with their HR or HRtm and let them know that you can't apply because there's no openings available. If this happens you're at a standstill until they do this.
After your app is completed they will see your name in their Internal Applications sections in the Job Application System.

Thanks, I did it yesterday....... it was weird because on the web page, the store I'm moving didn't show any openings for flow or backroom, but when I went inside HR, they had the openings available.

Thanks, I did it yesterday....... it was weird because on the web page, the store I'm moving didn't show any openings for flow or backroom, but when I went inside HR, they had the openings available.
The HR at the other store opened up the internal openings for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back