transfer

i got hired at a target in the city next to where I live and have been working there for almost 2 weeks would i be able to be transferred to the target thats in my city? how do I go about doing this?

i got hired at a target in the city next to where I live and have been working there for almost 2 weeks would i be able to be transferred to the target thats in my city? how do I go about doing this?

Your wording is confusing, so you want to work closer to your house and you just got hired 2 weeks ago? Then no. That's too early to be transferring.

With rare exceptions, you'll need to successfully complete your 90-day probationary period when you become a "regular status" Target TM. After that, you can check the web site to see if the Target closer to home is hiring for positions you are interested in. At some point you'll need to talk to the SD and obtain their permission to pursue the transfer. Once permission is granted by your SD, you submit your Internal Transfer job application via Workday.

With rare exceptions, you'll need to successfully complete your 90-day probationary period when you become a "regular status" Target TM. After that, you can check the web site to see if the Target closer to home is hiring for positions you are interested in. At some point you'll need to talk to the SD and obtain their permission to pursue the transfer. Once permission is granted by your SD, you submit your Internal Transfer job application via Workday.
Thank you

Back