Transferred last year but now ...

Si some of you know my story when I was trying to transfer out . I’ve been at the new store for about 10 months now . So here is the deal my old store has a new Sd ( which he knows me ) and now he wants me back . My new sd said he wouldn’t let me go however I want to be challenged more and actually consider going back . Not only will I do trucks which I love , but it also comes with a 3$ raise which is not all bad . The team member that I initially had issues with he is now on a final . And the new sd already got rid of 3 tl that didn’t do shit. Should I go or should I not?

If your current SD (and ETL-HR) don't want to release you, you aren't going anywhere unless you are promoted out. No matter how good of a worker you are, it won't look good if you are continually store hopping for greener pastures.

It should not always be about the money. If there was no raise involved, where do you honestly feel you would be happy and look forward to going to work. Your DTL, or whatever they are called now, may have to settle this if you decide you want to go back and your old SD can't swing it on their own. Good luck.

If your current SD (and ETL-HR) don't want to release you, you aren't going anywhere unless you are promoted out. No matter how good of a worker you are, it won't look good if you are continually store hopping for greener pastures.
But that’s the thing I’m not store hopping . I didn’t even know about my old store sd reaching out to my new sd until I was called in the office . My sd said your former store new sd called and asked for you back because they need me and if that’s something I considered ? So of course i said here are my issues with the leadership in this store where you have etl that are not on the same page and power tripping over team lead and their process .

It should not always be about the money. If there was no raise involved, where do you honestly feel you would be happy and look forward to going to work. Your DTL, or whatever they are called now, may have to settle this if you decide you want to go back and your old SD can't swing it on their own. Good luck.
Honestly is not about the money . The team member that I had issues in the old store is now gone. As for the Dtls funny is that my new dtl use to work for my old dtl . These are two different districts

Honestly is not about the money . The team member that I had issues in the old store is now gone. As for the Dtls funny is that my new dtl use to work for my old dtl . These are two different districts

Go back to your old store if that is where your heart is. BUT there can always be another team member you could have issues with. I think you really miss that beautiful view on your drive in, lol

Go back to your old store if that is where your heart is. BUT there can always be another team member you could have issues with. I think you really miss that beautiful view on your drive in, lol
That sure is part of it lol

Back