Archived Transferring...waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before moving I talking to my HR manger if I can transfer to another target, she told me to give her the place I wanna transfer at and the telephone num so she can call. After a few weeks she told me, I was set to do an interview. And now I moved and went to the target I was transferring at. I've been interviewed by them, they told me I need to tell my other workplace to transfer my files to them, which my old target did. Now after a week of no contact I decided to follow up. They told me their system is down and now it's been two weeks and the only message I got from them is about "Workday", which I can't log into. What do I do? Should I call them? or just wait?

Last edited:
Call them. We had an issue with soneone transferring and they fell out of the system.

Wait! You did not tell your home store that you are transferring? Not a good thing. You lose the pay for starters...

Looks like they did tell current store, waiting for new store to process. Workday put a hold on transferring.

Looks like they did tell current store, waiting for new store to process. Workday put a hold on transferring.

The current store did know I was transferring, I also called them after the interview to transfer my files to the new store cuz the new store said so. I might just give them a call.

It is on your new store now. Keep after them. They may need to call HROC if there is a problem
That means call them right? Cus last time I called they said their system is down.

Reading about transfers makes me wonder if it actually works. I may be moving, and it almost seems easier to quit and then be rehired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back