Triple trainers / Triple veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the back of 127 the hardest turn in the DC? (forks first, picking up a 3 piece clean)

Last edited:
Aisle or door?

Unlike stores. Buildings are not all designed the same. Most building's aren't even 1 to 1 copies. My building doesn't have an aisle 127 as the would be smack in the aisle of the packing mods. And door 127 is one of the last doors in the shipping wing.

Reactions: WHS
Every building is different. Aisle 127 is just a random MBP aisle in ours. Door 127 is just a door at the back of the wing with pipo around. Neither are hard to navigate.

I don’t really find anywhere in the warehouse hard to navigate with a triple. Nothing at least that wouldn’t be difficult in any large vehicle. Pretty easy to drive honestly

Only OB QC’s, RW-TM’s, WH Quality TM’s, SDD, OD, PC, SR QCI/QCI Manager, WH SOM & OM, WH LWW, GPMers, NCON CA pickers, BLK pullers, maybe a couple Rack puts, and definitely WH tuggers would know at my RDC. A2 B2

Last edited:
Can the RW-TM call WH you for back up to blow up the wing in the last hour? Numbers aren’t being met. 6 triples = 12 doubles. Lolz idk what these sorters are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back