Archived Trying to call out for the last hour..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticTM

Wannabe Fulfillment Captain
No answer. Not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions?

No answer. Not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions?
Keep calling or text someone working and ask them why the phones aren’t on. Even if it’s true no leader ever believes the “I tried to call story” when 90% of the time it’s legit

Is the phone just ringing until it hangs up on you?

If so that is just them not answering the phone aka they didn't put on the night bell, or they are ignoring the devices still signed into the phone.

If you have the number of someone who you think is there text them.

And DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE delete your call history, that is your proof you did call in. And just let the phone ring until it hangs up on you. Do that several times. I do this every every hour until the store opens. Then once the store is open you call. And you are allowed to be mad that the phones are not on.

Dial “9” when calling the store. Should go to the operator which is Guest Services now

I've dialed 9, waited until it went to ring, and tried calling by department and clicking 5 to go to HR. No answers on any of them, all of them went to dial. I've called about 9 times in total at this point and the start of my shift is approaching. I don't have anyone on who I can message so I guess I'll be showing my call history next time I'm in for work

Dial “9” when calling the store. Should go to the operator which is Guest Services now

Which there isn't anyone there, if you are lucky and someone walks by and says "hey ETL the phone is ringing." Unless you hit it at the top of the hour when they have to let people in(my store the employee door is near guest service so there is a chance they would hear it).

Too late now, but for the next person, try calling CVS and asking them to alert leadership that there's a problem with the phones.

That might work...
It might, it might not, but it has a chance when calling repeatedly isn't working.

Edit: I'm not saying call CVS and ask them to pass the message you are calling out. Ask CVS to alert there's a problem and then go back to calling the store in hopes leadership addressed the phone problem.

Too late now, but for the next person, try calling CVS and asking them to alert leadership that there's a problem with the phones.

At my store, at least, CVS is very vocal about the fact that they are NOT target and that the phone systems are not connected. They also claim that the only way they have to alert someone that they need assistance is by flagging down a passing TM with a walkie.

At my store, at least, CVS is very vocal about the fact that they are NOT target and that the phone systems are not connected. They also claim that the only way they have to alert someone that they need assistance is by flagging down a passing TM with a walkie.
No, they aren't Target. But they should have enough of a heart to say "You're sick? Poor dear, yeah I'll tell them the phones are having issues" and then mash the additional cashiers button until someone comes to find out what's going on and then ask to pass the word.

No, they aren't Target. But they should have enough of a heart to say "You're sick? Poor dear, yeah I'll tell them the phones are having issues" and then mash the additional cashiers button until someone comes to find out what's going on and then ask to pass the word.

CVS has a heart? Target doesn't. Maybe other companies aren't heartless like Target is.

Can't speak for CVS corporate, but the pharmacist and techs are human beings on the front lines who hopefully have empathy.

I got a text a few days ago from a coworker that said she was trying to call out and getting no response. I told the ETL and he literally said, “she can keep trying until it gets through or it’s a NCNS.” I was off the clock, so I couldn’t answer the phones, but he was literally next to a device and the actual phone.

I got a text a few days ago from a coworker that said she was trying to call out and getting no response. I told the ETL and he literally said, “she can keep trying until it gets through or it’s a NCNS.” I was off the clock, so I couldn’t answer the phones, but he was literally next to a device and the actual phone.
ETL-Asshat, I presume...🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back