Archived Trying to set up direct deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Im a new TM (Sales-mostly Hardlines) and had my first day this past Sunday (Orientation was last Friday). The person in HR who did orientation barely showed us how to sign up on eHR and how to go about setting up direct deposit. I haven't been able to figure out how to sign up for eHR (and no one will help me). Can I do that from home so I can do my direct deposit?

Also, another quick question: If my orientation was last Friday and my first day was this past Sunday, when will my first paycheck be? Will it be this Friday or the next pay period.

Thanks!

IIRC, you'd need to set up eHR at the store; after that you can log in for many functions from home however this may have changed.
You'll need to have a check or deposit slip so you'll have the routing numbers needed for direct dep.
When you log into eHR, you'll go under mypay & it will give you prompts to set up direct deposit.
Pay periods run sun to sat in two week increments. Cutoff date is on the second Sat & your check comes the following Fri. If you started in the middle of a pay period, it may be lumped in with your first full pay period.

You can set up your acct & direct dep now but it may take a pay period or two before it goes into effect.

There has been a global issue with new TMs being unable to set up passwords on eHR, so you may not be able to do it for a few days.

Since you're hardlines, try to set up your password each day that you go in for a shift. You need to have a working password in order to log in to a MyDevice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back