Archived tuition reimbursement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize tuition reimbursement is for TL's and ETL's. Does anyone have information on what the tuition reimbursement includes, and what degrees can someone obtain? For example could someone get their masters degree or their doctorate and have Target pay for it.?

Non exempt Tm must work at spot when course begins.
Non exempt Tm must be active with spot & working to get the reimbursement.
Courses must be approved by spot, first.
Max Amts:
3k for undergrad stuff
4k for grad stuff
5k for masters
Grades must be higher than c minus, too.
Call tmsc 800-394-1885 for more info.
But use ehr first.
I hope this helps!

Can someone tell me where on eHR to apply for tuition reimbursement?

I found the link under there, but for the approval form it's a dead link...

Its ok if your tuition is in a low range I recieve 2700 this semester at the end of it mind you but my tuition was only 4300 so i got at least half back.

It must be a area of study in which relates or would benefit Target.

My ETL-HR printed out a packet for me recently that explained that Target will only reimburse for certain classes and they all seemed to relate to pharmacy. Otherwise, you have to be a TL or higher to get any tuition reimbursement at all.

You have to be able to show that your class is directly related to your current position. For example they did not reimburse me for my Lit class as I couldn't BS them into buying it would help me write communications. It's a requirement for my Business degree didn't work either. They did reimburse me for my statistics class when I said it would help me better read and understand our surveys and reports. Although the first thing I learned in the statistics class was that all our surveys are useless and should never be used.

You have to be able to show that your class is directly related to your current position. For example they did not reimburse me for my Lit class as I couldn't BS them into buying it would help me write communications. It's a requirement for my Business degree didn't work either. They did reimburse me for my statistics class when I said it would help me better read and understand our surveys and reports. Although the first thing I learned in the statistics class was that all our surveys are useless and should never be used.

Are you a TL or just a regular TM?

Although the first thing I learned in the statistics class was that all our surveys are useless and should never be used.
Anyone who's taken any type of statistics class knows that all store surveys are completely biased and usually on show extreme situations. I'm glad to see that there are other people at spot who can recognize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back