Archived Two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When one checks off an urgent message on the PDA, is somebody able to see who checked it off? My TL said she knows I check off the market ones as it says my name somewhere.

When one submits a mysupport, are they CC'ed to anyone in the store? Or is there an alert somewhere that says "So and so submitted a mysupport request?"

Last edited:
When one checks off an urgent message on the PDA, is somebody able to see who checked it off? My TL said she knows I check off the market ones as it says my name somewhere.

When one submits a mysupport, are they CC'ed to anyone in the store? Or is there an alert somewhere that says "So and so submitted a mysupport request?"

I don't think anyone is CC'd / alerted when submitting a mysupport. However when you bring up the mysupport page you can see all of the mysupports that anyone in the store has submitted.

As just being a TM, I'm surprised I'm given the ability to check off the urgent messages. Not that I'm complaining, a lot of the time the TLs will just check it off without any follow-up. I've found food recalls checked off and the product still on the floor...

Neither can be attached to anyone. There are no reports to see who checked off urgent messages, or I am sure my STL would have fired someone by now. and Mysupports are nto copied to anyone in the store. they are only visible on the "status" board. and only certain people can see certain ones....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back