Unaccountable Time

Unaccountable time is when you call in or leave using your accrued sick time, have bereavement or intermittent or regular fmla. If you are using these for missed time you will not receive an occurrence or coaching. So long as your sick time is put in the mytime app within 72hrs of your return date. If calling in for the day for these reasons you also must do so a minimum of 30 before shift start. The timing is a rule at my DC, not sure if that is the same at all DCs.

Unaccountable time is when you call in or leave using your accrued sick time, have bereavement or intermittent or regular fmla. If you are using these for missed time you will not receive an occurrence or coaching. So long as your sick time is put in the mytime app within 72hrs of your return date. If calling in for the day for these reasons you also must do so a minimum of 30 before shift start. The timing is a rule at my DC, not sure if that is the same at all DCs.

huh the sick pay rules as i thought they were at my dc was

must turn in sick pay within 72 hours of...the occurrence i guess. so if you call in sick pay monday morning, you'd basically have to put in sick time by thursday morning. come to think of it not sure if it's from the start of the missed shift or what? within 72 hours of your return date is different. now i'm curious.

and i think we have up to 2 hrs after start of shift to call in for the day. so if your shift starts at 6am you'd have til 8am to not get a no call no show. the 30 minute before rule sounds like bs. i've called in 15 minutes from clock in, after driving most of the way to work before when i just wasnt feeling it! hell i've probably called in from the parking lot lol. the two hour thing cause me a little anxiety because if i overslept/forgot alarm, i could likely easily sleep past 8 am!

but like everything else at target it's a little fluid. they dont like hard and fast or clear rules generally speaking, because then they'd have to abide by them instead of playing favorites! speaking of which i'm sure all these rules can be and regularly are bent for the right people.

You are absolutely right on the money for bent for the right people. Our DC gives us NCNS if it’s after 30minutes… that’s the threat at least. With winter weather and traffic issues and possibilities like sleeping in it just seems unrealistic. I dream of calling in from the parking lot daily 😆
huh the sick pay rules as i thought they were at my dc was

must turn in sick pay within 72 hours of...the occurrence i guess. so if you call in sick pay monday morning, you'd basically have to put in sick time by thursday morning. come to think of it not sure if it's from the start of the missed shift or what? within 72 hours of your return date is different. now i'm curious.

and i think we have up to 2 hrs after start of shift to call in for the day. so if your shift starts at 6am you'd have til 8am to not get a no call no show. the 30 minute before rule sounds like bs. i've called in 15 minutes from clock in, after driving most of the way to work before when i just wasnt feeling it! hell i've probably called in from the parking lot lol. the two hour thing cause me a little anxiety because if i overslept/forgot alarm, i could likely easily sleep past 8 am!

but like everything else at target it's a little fluid. they dont like hard and fast or clear rules generally speaking, because then they'd have to abide by them instead of playing favorites! speaking of which i'm sure all these rules can be and regularly are bent for the right people

They give us up to 2 hours AFTER our shift starts to call out. Which I guess is nice if you have a problem oversleeping, I don’t because I work B2 and am always wide awake by 4pm 😅

Back