Archived Unannounced small pay increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart621

Flow Driver
Got additional $.07 on my previous paycheck. I have no idea where it came from. It's not the shift differential nor my review increase. Waiting to check my check next week to see if it's the same.

Asked another fellow TM and he got the same exact thing.

Was there a raise in Minimum wage in your area? happened to us last year.. everyone got a prorated raise.

Is the additional pay just added into your Regular pay? Sounds like it's a raise of minimum wage or based on other starting rates in the area, Target increased you a bit.

Yes, it's added in regular pay.

Of course they didn't say anything to us.

A little bit annoyed what I make now is the same pay new team members get when I've been there for almost 6 years

I would check to see if it doesn't have to do with your shift diff. The whole company changed the "rules" on shift diff as far as when and how you get it and those who previously worked a determined amount of hours while getting this shift diff before the change would of had some sort of off set in their every day regular pay. That could also be why you see a .07 cent "raise" or it may be like they said above, min wage increase either for your town or just at the store level.

Last edited:
I would check to see if it doesn't have to do with your shift diff. The whole company changed the "rules" on shift diff as far as when and how you get it and those who previously worked a determined amount of hours while getting this shift diff before the change would of had some sort of off set in their every day regular pay. That could also be why you see a .07 cent "raise" or it may be like they said above, min wage increase either for your town or just at the store level.

Backroom69 has it! The small raise allot of people are confused about is the new shift differential system Target ninja'd on us. Basically Target will only pay you the shift differential between the hours of 11pm and 8am (I believe) and they took the your average hours worked last year plus the amount of money you made from shift diff last year used some math and came out with a number. That number is the raise they gave you instead of spreading giving you shift diff while the store is open. According to the info dropped from corporate most people wont notice a change in the money they make, but new flow team members will not see the minor raise.

I already got the shift differential raise. I got an extra $.45 added to my base pay for my shift differential. I still get $1 shift from 4am to 8 am.

This $.07 just came from nowhere. No explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back