Archived Universal Threads Co. set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

My ETL is freaking out, as we are supposed 100% set in accessories and shoes for this Sunday's Universal Threads Co. set. Only thing is we have just about 3% of the product and I can't get her to see that we can't do much until we get some merchandise. I did flex out a box of shoes today, so they would be on the floor, so far that is about all I have found. I also put up an ISM shoe sign per her request, despite the item pictured being an online only item per the Target.com on the Zebra. Was my ETL was a little less of an eager beaver.

AmICrazy - must be after 26 Christmas's

Hey all

My ETL is freaking out, as we are supposed 100% set in accessories and shoes for this Sunday's Universal Threads Co. set. Only thing is we have just about 3% of the product and I can't get her to see that we can't do much until we get some merchandise. I did flex out a box of shoes today, so they would be on the floor, so far that is about all I have found. I also put up an ISM shoe sign per her request, despite the item pictured being an online only item per the Target.com on the Zebra. Was my ETL was a little less of an eager beaver.

AmICrazy - must be after 26 Christmas's

We literally got in about 7 pallets of shoes in 2 days. Maybe yours will show up tomorrow? We're doing an "overnight" set on midnight Sat until 8am Sun to get it done.

I thought UT wasn't supposed to launch until 2/4?

We literally got in about 7 pallets of shoes in 2 days. Maybe yours will show up tomorrow? We're doing an "overnight" set on midnight Sat until 8am Sun to get it done.
Zebra showed that nothing is on the way for endcap and stepdown that supposed to be filled with product. Maybe it will come Monday.

UT has a split set. The accessories (bags/purses) and shoes by Sunday, the 21st of January. The clothing set and jewelry set is February 4th....by opening.

From my understanding, only the UT portions of the VMG has to be set. So not all of accessories, only the parts with UT, same with shoes. We have lots of clearance too, so obviously we can't set 100% to VMG.

We literally got in about 7 pallets of shoes in 2 days.
Holy shit that's a lot. All UT brand? Or including the rest of the spring set?

Our shoes TM was freaking out about two flats of shoes yesterday...

Holy shit that's a lot. All UT brand? Or including the rest of the spring set?

Our shoes TM was freaking out about two flats of shoes yesterday...
We got 10 pallets on Wednesday, but it was the entire spring transition. My shoe dept has been empty for two months, and then bam.

5 pallets of shoes today, but also the entire department not just UT.

11 pallets of shoes and two flatbeds of accessories yesterday:confused: Two people were working on shoes while vm & I started on accessories. All UT must be out by the end of today according to stl

Ours was whole dept. UT does not have a huge set. They only make women's shoes at this point and they're mixed in with the other brands. In spite of all these pallets our % score on readiness in online planogram is blood red. ><

11 pallets of shoes and two flatbeds of accessories yesterday:confused: Two people were working on shoes while vm & I started on accessories. All UT must be out by the end of today according to stl

Our timeline said that they had to be out and ready by opening on Sunday, the 21st. So that's probably why.

Well our shoes, about 6 pallets, are being set by myself and another tm on Monday and Tuesday. I have been setting new case packs everyday for over a week. Today and tomorrow consolidating all clearance. I hope I have enough room for everything. It's a crap ton of shoes! I am ready! Whatever hrs we need, we have them. I hear it is a 96 hour set.

We got 10 pallets on Wednesday, but it was the entire spring transition. My shoe dept has been empty for two months, and then bam.
Yeah ours hit today. 12 pallets, literally a quarter of the entire trailer.

Our shoes dept has been decently full, with none whatsoever in the backroom until now.

My store set purses & stuff the other night, as well as the massive spring shoe transition (not just UT). The rest of accessories hadn't been set yet, but might be by now.

Ours was whole dept. UT does not have a huge set. They only make women's shoes at this point and they're mixed in with the other brands. In spite of all these pallets our % score on readiness in online planogram is blood red. ><
Not sure if this is still the case, but most if not all stores were issued the same POG, despite their size. I found that many item items tied to the POG were d-code and we would never get them and this is why the readiness score was never green for many POGs.

We did get lots of shoes (6 pallets) and accessories today. I think my VMT set most of the UT accessories to the VMG (will need to check and see if they are tied though) and I set an endcap and stepdown in shoes kinda to the guide (did flex over the outs and dead space) after sorting through 4 pallets. I still have 2 more pallets to sort through and then I will flex out the rest of the UT, as we can not set many of the POGs it goes on, due to the clearance in our store. Even got the Uvette Slides pictured on the ISM signage, despite being NOF yesterday (had to cancel my MySupport after finding these slides). Today they are just NOP, despite being listed in the guide for a stepdown ( listed as item number 0000-0001 though). Not sure whey the Zebra did not show this product, as coming on today's truck.

Not sure if this is still the case, but most if not all stores were issued the same POG, despite their size. I found that many item items tied to the POG were d-code and we would never get them and this is why the readiness score was never green for many POGs.

Thank you! That makes sense in a weird Target sort of way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back