Archived Using vacation pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with Target over 14 months now and I believe I have about 13 hours of vacation pay. I'm taking a trip across country in February and would like to use my vacation hours but obviously won't get paid for my whole vacation as I'll be gone over 10 days. My question is:

On ehr there is a place to put in for paid vacation and unpaid vacation..how do I put in for both so I can use my vacation hours but continue to stay on vacation when I've used those hours up??

You go into EHR/ mytime self service and make two request.

edit: First one for unpaid time off, the second one for paid time and use up all your vacation hours.

Last edited:
i dont think they care what day or days you use it, or how you request off, unless your HR is strict about those things.

Also you might get denied for taking more than ten days off... I think the max the etl hr is allowed to ok is 9 days. Anything more than that is considered leave of absence. So you might want to try to talk to hr and break it into two vacations or see if they just won't schedule you the last few days.

Also you might get denied for taking more than ten days off... I think the max the etl hr is allowed to ok is 9 days. Anything more than that is considered leave of absence. So you might want to try to talk to hr and break it into two vacations or see if they just won't schedule you the last few days.

The work around the 9 days and needing to take LOA is to make two seperate vacation request like you said. Agree ETL approval is the key here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back