Archived Vacation accrual

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious as to how many vacation hours one can accrue until they stop and use some of the hours? I think years of service plays a part as well.

I wanna say you add a week every five years. You might start at 2 weeks, but I'm not sure. I used to save mine up, but now I spend it pretty quickly.

I am asking for a coworker. She has been with target over 15 years and at around 190 hours

It does depend on yrs of service.
For every week of vay cay you earn, you can bank up to double before losing it.
If you earn 2 weeks/yr (5-10 yrs service), you can save up to 4 weeks at which point it stops accruing.
Same with personal holidays.
Say you get 18 hrs PH, you can save 36.
At 15+ yrs, she prolly earns 3 wks/yr (120 hrs vay cay) so she could save up to 240 before accrual stops.

Last edited:
Accruals for Team Leaders and ETLs

Vacation:
  • 6 months-5 years: up to two weeks earned per year, accrue up to 4 weeks,
  • 5-10 years: up to three weeks earned per year, accrue up to 6 weeks,
  • 10-25 years: up to four weeks earned per year, accrue up to 8 weeks,
  • 25+ years: up to five weeks earned per year, accrue up to 10 weeks.
Personal Holiday:
  • 0-5 years: earn up to 3 days per year, accrue up to 6 days,
  • 5+ years: earn up to 4 days per year, accrue up to 8 days.

Last edited:
Here is an old post of mine with the info since this seems to come up often:

Here is a chart from the old TM Vacation Policy SPD I had years ago that shows how much vacation you earn per hour worked, based on years of service.

htoWoBZ.jpg

edit: what Sigma7 posted looks to be for TL while mine is for TM, TLs get one more week of vacation for the same years of service as a TM.

edit: what Sigma7 posted looks to be for TL while mine is for TM, TLs get one more week of vacation for the same years of service as a TM.
You're right. I fixed my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back