Archived vacation hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"

Either request the time off, or go back in mytime and ass those hours to weeks you worked under your average. Once that paycheck is in hand, put in your notice.

Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"

Yes, this! It's that easy.

However, leadership apparently isn't notified that you resigned until you submit the survey that's available right after you resign.

I think when you log on to workbench and self serve it will show the hours you have plus the pay out vacation or sick. Most states will show 0 for both vacation and sick. If it shows that you have payout hours available then you are in luck.

The rule of asants applies here. If you are under good terms HR can make it so you get them cashed out. Most likely by burning them in actual vacation days before your term date.

In my best Tennessee accent "Unfortunately, all accrued vacation hours are hereby forfeited by the defendant and his or hers hard work, shall go unjustified by this juncture and all other junctures inquired by this here Corporation"

Either request the time off, or go back in mytime and ass those hours to weeks you worked under your average. Once that paycheck is in hand, put in your notice.
I requested to fill my week's hours after I turned in my notice and told leadership and I still got it. No need to delay turning in the notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back