Archived Vacation, or no vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of TM's on EHR getting vacation approved and it not coming up when HR makes the schedules? My vacation got approved and says APPROVED when I sign in to EHR, however, it never transferred over to my schedule as unpaid vacation. I was only scheduled twice during my vacation instead of the whole thing luckily. I have tried talking to my ETL-HR and my HR-TM and they have really been little to no help.
If I don't find coverage for the shifts, will they treat calling in as any other call of? Or if I have my proof that the vacation was approved and should have been there, will they excuse it? I know TM's at my store don't usually come in when they are scheduled out of availability and not much seems to happen.

Make sure it was unpaid vacation that was approved and not paid vacation. Unpaid vacation will block you out from the schedule. We have lots of tms who request time off using paid hours then they assume they won't get scheduled. Doesn't work that way...

Make sure it was unpaid vacation that was approved and not paid vacation. Unpaid vacation will block you out from the schedule. We have lots of tms who request time off using paid hours then they assume they won't get scheduled. Doesn't work that way...
Why is that? I've never taken an entire week off so I've always requested vacation pay after seeing how many hours I get scheduled/work that week. But I've never been told you can be scheduled during paid vacation time before.

When putting in for vacation I put in for unpaid vacation which puts in for the time off. At the bottom of the form it asks if you want to be paid for vacation time and the link takes you to the paid vacation form. It is a two step process I think because you can use vacation pay without requesting time off up to your average hours.

I double checked to make sure that it was unpaid. I always am really good about checking for unpaid since I've been there for so long. Never have had an issue until now with unpaid vacation.

It's called they just ignored the time off notice. been done to me a few times.. Print out your approval and tell them to get your shifts covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back