Archived Vacation/Sick time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa120

Current game: Elex
When I was hired, I didn't ask a thing about benefits. I figured part-time job, zero benefits. I recently had to check my paystub for something and saw I had 5 vacation hours. Today I've got 7.

So for the questions I didn't think were applicable, how and at what rate does vacation accrue and what requirements must be met to continue to accrue vacation hours? Also will I eventually get sick time, and how does gaining that work?

(Not 100% sure if i'm right)

You can always work in-between part time and/or full time, depending on needs at your store. At my position (Electronics TM) and store, i can easily work one day a week or forty hours a week if i wanted too. My HR and leadership enjoy me. Everyone should occur sick & vacation time, but if your just a TM vacation hours are slower. Vacation hours are not a requirement but sick hours should be a requirement in each state.

I'm pretty sure every state, you should be gaining sick hours no matter what.. again, not sure if i am right. The more you work, the more vacation hours you will learn.

My state doesn't pay sick leave; we're the 'state of denial'.

Vacation hours are not a requirement but sick hours should be a requirement in each state.

I think you have it backwards. Most states don't give sick pay. Select cities and state do.

All team members can accrue vacation after enough service

Sightly on topic but what is wellness hours then? I live in a non sick day state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back