Archived Vacation Time in MyTime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in for 2 days vacation time in MyTime. I requested the time almost a month in advance but it still says pending.
Is there some kind of page that comes up to who ever does the scheduling to see request for vacation time off ?

I put in for 2 days vacation time in MyTime. I requested the time almost a month in advance but it still says pending.
Is there some kind of page that comes up to who ever does the scheduling to see request for vacation time off ?
You might have requested too late...at my store..all vacation/personal requests have to be filed three months in advance..or they will deny you.

I put one in also and it took over a week for it to be approved. It was for November so they were not in a huge hurry to get it off of their list of request offs. If you're worried about it go talk to someone.

You might have requested too late...at my store..all vacation/personal requests have to be filed three months in advance..or they will deny you.

Uh, no.
There's no way they can get away with that as standard policy.

Uh, no.
There's no way they can get away with that as standard policy.
It's been that way for over a year now...:/

Side question: Any guesses how a npto request for 2 weeks would go over for a tm employed over 90 days but under a year?

Side question: Any guesses how a npto request for 2 weeks would go over for a tm employed over 90 days but under a year?
It would be unpaid...and it would depend on your workcenter.

Thanks. I figured the unpaid part with it being npto, was more concerned about the likelihood of it being approved.

I think if it's over 10 days then you have to take a formal leave of absence.

I thought the threshold was 2 or 3 weeks, but I could be wrong. Any HR folks who can help us?

Approved! woot :)
thanks guys; had to split it on mytime for the 12 days (really is silly) other than that didn't hear a word about it, very easy and hassle free. Love my job.... Today anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back