Venting a bit

Lead warehouse workers are generally the entitled ass kissers who only got the job because they were their departments OM's BFF.
It amazes me how things have gotten progressively worse since the leads came into play. None in my DC have any clue.
and it’s about to get so much worse. so many of ours just power trippin thinking they are above the rules now with this latest announcement. and if we thought there were no standards before, just wait. leads that could barely do the job before, now get more pay to basically do nothing more than ride our asses, and act like bigger assholes. already started in our building.

and it’s about to get so much worse. so many of ours just power trippin thinking they are above the rules now with this latest announcement. and if we thought there were no standards before, just wait. leads that could barely do the job before, now get more pay to basically do nothing more than ride our asses, and act like bigger assholes. already started in our building.
We have a warehousing lead who's sister works in warehousing on the same key. Magically she was chosen as the back-up.
The back-up sister who i think has dated half the building spent last weekend very publicly breaking up with her warehousing boyfriend.

Its a train wreck and shit show all rolled up into an episode of jerry springer.

Back