Archived Vibe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just...what?

Both times I have been to the vibe huddle...thing, I have missed anything pertaining to the actual vibe.
All I know is that we say amazing. A lot.
I dropped my PDA and my coworker was like "Awesome. no, wait, AMAZING!"

So, if someone could fill me in to what the Vibe actually is and how it isn't any different than just giving good guest service, that would be lovely.

Haven't got any idea about this, but I think there is a thread where people are mentioning VIBE.......check around.

If it weren't for these forums, I wouldn't have a clue why the gtc board changed, or anything. As a peon, they have told me nothing. I hope to keep it that way

Oh my god......just when I thought "GREAT TEAM CARDS" (Thanks for doing your f'n job cards is what I call'em) were dumb...

I cringe whenever I hear buzzwords like "Vibe" or when adjectives such as "amazing" are used as nouns. However, I like the concept of taking care of the guests. It seems that's something we've drifted away from in the past fifteen years I've been with the company. We just hit the reset back to 1997. They can call it whatever they want to, since most of the people gushing over the Vibe were probably in grammar school in 1997.

I cringe whenever I hear buzzwords like "Vibe" or when adjectives such as "amazing" are used as nouns. However, I like the concept of taking care of the guests. It seems that's something we've drifted away from in the past fifteen years I've been with the company. We just hit the reset back to 1997. They can call it whatever they want to, since most of the people gushing over the Vibe were probably in grammar school in 1997.

Well its hard to be all happy and guest service oriented when there is nobody in the store to help the guests. I didnt work at target in the earlier days but I bet there was 3 times the coverage as today. The people who are on the floor are doing 5 different things at once constantly being pulled everywhere.

I'm all for great guest service but I am not getting nearly as much done as I usually do due to all the walking around I'm doing with guests. The guests seem to like it though. Eh, maybe I'll lose a few pounds!

Yeah! Target's fitness workout!
Of course! And it will make your health numbers look good on the health assessment, too!
Oh, wait....won't have any HMO/PPO next yr.
Never mind.

I'm all for great guest service but I am not getting nearly as much done as I usually do due to all the walking around I'm doing with guests. The guests seem to like it though. Eh, maybe I'll lose a few pounds!

Maybe you'll be the next Wellness Captain? Might earn you a few brownie points with outside insurance, but probably not much in the way of savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back