Archived Vineyard vines batches 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why backstock street date ? Directions or not you shouldn’t have wasted time.
I agree with you but with the way communication is at my store bacstocking was a better solution than having it staged since communication falls through the cracks here. We did ensure it was backstocked in only one aisle in the backroom and those involved in setting the VA was instructed to pull all out of location last night. This was the only way to ensure that unlocated product wasn't sitting on a pallet somewhere or vehicle somewhere in the big mess that is currently our backroom. I know the product had a label on the box stating LTO but we have team members that don't know how to recognize or identify street date. Yes they should be able to read but no one's perfect and they only understand the backstock process. We did what we knew would work for our store.

lolz at my store the Time Lords just showed up at 4:30 and shoved everything out to the floor themselves. The lengths they will go to avoid giving me this bread!

Ok I'm actually surprised at the sass I'm reading itt about backstocking it, y'all know what a death trap our backrooms are these days and locating a presumably hot item that people will be looking for literally gives everyone an exact waypoint to said item. It takes like 10 minutes to pop a few items into a location and saves a ton of headaches later

Street dated items are never backstocked. I have been here for many events. We hang the clothing and everything else is opened and put on whatever it's going on. Ours was done Friday afternoon and rolled out Saturday morning. Your team leaders have their heads up their ass!

Ok I'm actually surprised at the sass I'm reading itt about backstocking it, y'all know what a death trap our backrooms are these days and locating a presumably hot item that people will be looking for literally gives everyone an exact waypoint to said item. It takes like 10 minutes to pop a few items into a location and saves a ton of headaches later
Street dated items are never backstocked. I have been here for many events. We hang the clothing and everything else is opened and put on whatever it's going on. Ours was done Friday afternoon and rolled out Saturday morning. Your team leaders have their heads up their ass!

Never say never. Had some street dated CDs that no one backstocked. Lo and behold, Friday morning rolls around. We have 4 or 5 guests at the boat wanting them. No one knows where they are. We have on hands. Oh well, if only that were backstocked. Instead, we, 4 if us including the sd, are digging through boxes and 3 tiers.

Agreed. I did that all last 4th quarter, every time I saw an ipad in a back stock cart in the lockup I chucked it in a location and then we had another we could pull for an order later.

So if you're a 6 AM store a
That means your inbound tl and unloader comes at 5:30 that’s when they acknowledge the truck that give the pulls 20 minutes to be Substract it out of your freight and besides I doubt you would have had any VV product on today’s truck.

You're right, you wouldn't, but all the other pulls would. So they'd still have to be dropped after the truck is acknowledged. So you'd need to wait until 6 AM to do the pulls, where you could otherwise have just brought the Style-ETL, VMG, and a few TMs in at 5:30, with the Inbound TL, and just gotten everything to the floor without having to worry about pulls at all.
That’s what I’ve been saying too . We staged it all . We trapped it off the truck and the style vm and tl detrashed it and put it on racks and amplified gifting and whatever else it went .

We have no place to stage anything, so they put it all in a backstock location (normally for shoes, I think) right next to the door out of the backroom, so it was all in the same spot and could be grabbed easily. I had a few items pop up in domestics repacks and it was easy enough to stash those with the rest. Since being taught to backstock nobody has told us anything about "street dated stuff not being backstocked" (how the hell would you find it otherwise?), so if I hadn't seen the big wall o'VV stuff in the backroom I would have backstocked them with their fill group, as nobody has ever said that streetdated or the VV stuff should be treated any differently than items that don't have locations and are waiting to be set.

How did your pet stuff sell?

Not well. It honestly was cute not what I can use in honesty. If you had a 5lb purse dog sure. But my full size dogs not much for them.

We also wouldn't know if stuff is recalled, since modernization no checks it. There was no receiver this week since the ETL can't fucking write a schedule. Both her and the 1st back up were on vacation this week, I got to do it but no one to backfill my SFS/OPU hours so I only checked in vendors everything else was left to rot..

I went in to see what was left around 1:30 pm yesterday. There wasn’t much left. The pet stuff didn’t sell. Like I mentioned above we had people waiting at 6:00am.

I agree with you but with the way communication is at my store bacstocking was a better solution than having it staged since communication falls through the cracks here.
This is exactly why I backstocked all the items I had. There was no communication to is about what to do with it so we followed our general procedure of backstock it.

I've heard my ETL saying we shouldn't stage anything. For some reason we had transition drop in autofill a day before it was going to be set once. The TMs doing the auto asked if it could be staged and the ETL said no, just re-backstock it since there should not be anything staged anymore.

This is exactly why I backstocked all the items I had. There was no communication to is about what to do with it so we followed our general procedure of backstock it.

I've heard my ETL saying we shouldn't stage anything. For some reason we had transition drop in autofill a day before it was going to be set once. The TMs doing the auto asked if it could be staged and the ETL said no, just re-backstock it since there should not be anything staged anymore.

Re-backstock it?! What a waste of time. Way to be efficient, ETL.

It was like barely even a thing at my store. Everyone had their shirts, the stuff was set, and after reading all the stuff about the huge crowds on here and on reddit I came in at 9am and asked everyone “how crazy was it this morning?” “was there a lot of people for the VV stuff?” and every answer I got was “for what?” or “what do you mean?” like no one even knew what I was talking about lol

Vineyard Vines product sold briskly for the first couple of hours on Saturday, I think we sold somewhere over half of our store's VV items. Last night there still were some items, it's maybe a fifth of the original Saturday store opening amount and probably includes a lot of reshopped returns. When I asked some of our Saturday AM guests if they had looked at the stuff, quite a few glanced at it and said it wasn't interesting to them. This item has a cult trendiness following among those who regularly vacation at Hilton Head, Cape Cod, Sag Harbor, East Hampton and similar uber-high-end resorts. The idea here is to get these affluent big spenders to spend more of their greenbacks at target by luring them in with this one-time offering.

One thing I do know: none of those people with carts piled high buying VV stuff in my lane applied for redcards, so......did anyone else have luck signing these VV fanatics with redcards?

Vineyard Vines product sold briskly for the first couple of hours on Saturday, I think we sold somewhere over half of our store's VV items. Last night there still were some items, it's maybe a fifth of the original Saturday store opening amount and probably includes a lot of reshopped returns. When I asked some of our Saturday AM guests if they had looked at the stuff, quite a few glanced at it and said it wasn't interesting to them. This item has a cult trendiness following among those who regularly vacation at Hilton Head, Cape Cod, Sag Harbor, East Hampton and similar uber-high-end resorts. The idea here is to get these affluent big spenders to spend more of their greenbacks at target by luring them in with this one-time offering.

One thing I do know: none of those people with carts piled high buying VV stuff in my lane applied for redcards, so......did anyone else have luck signing these VV fanatics with redcards?

Is "Vineyard" supposed to reference Martha's Vineyard? I'm not up to date on what people who pay $2 million for a 800 sq ft cottage tend to buy with the rest of their spare change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back