Archived Vineyard vines batches 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in more pink whales on today's truck, was that supposed to happen or ?

I think I read somewhere that as items are found at the DCs someone of it may trickle into stores. Guess they don't have to stage their LTO items the way we do at the stores to keep track of it all, lol.

Is "Vineyard" supposed to reference Martha's Vineyard? I'm not up to date on what people who pay $2 million for a 800 sq ft cottage tend to buy with the rest of their spare change
Possibly... although I'm a reasonably well-read person, I was unfamiliar with the brand "Vineyard Vines" before this Target promotion came up.

I literally found stray VV stuff in a repack in our backroom yesterday. If only someone had the foresight to oh, I dunno...backstock it, mayhaps it wouldn't be lost and maybe even get sold 👌

I literally found stray VV stuff in a repack in our backroom yesterday. If only someone had the foresight to oh, I dunno...backstock it, mayhaps it wouldn't be lost and maybe even get sold 👌
You got the white/navy rope tote? I would prefer to pay the $28 it would actually cost me in-store versus the half a million they are charging on Ebay.

You got the white/navy rope tote? I would prefer to pay the $28 it would actually cost me in-store versus the half a million they are charging on Ebay.
Or I mean if anyone has the pink pullover in bigger sizes, I’m happy to buy. Online they are selling for like 2 or 3 hundred.

We still have a whole two back endcaps filled with it. I don't think anyone at my store knows it's salvage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back