Archived Visual Merchandising Leader position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I'm getting ready to go to into my assessment + 3rd interview for this position and I just wanted to get a double check.

From what I understand, the 3rd interview will be with my district peeps and they'll be looking for LEADER qualities in the question answers etc. Any tips for refining and making sure I'm ready?

ALSOOO, via Reddit, I'm aware that this position is a Senior Team Lead position and pay-grade 17 which as I've discussed over there, means it should start out $15 and cap off at $26. If I'm offered the position and they try to establish the pay as less than the minimum, what's the best way to go about making sure I'm not being undermined/taken advantage of?

That $15-26 range is just that, a range for SR TLs. $26 is going to be in a area with high cost of living and most likely someone that has put in a lot of years/experience at Target. $15 is going to be someone in a area with lower cost of living and less experience.

Where do you think you fall? What are TLs in your area making. The area makes the biggest difference really.

Some stores just don't negotiate period. Some will only negotiate if they really like and want you. I would always try to push their first offer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back