Archived VM TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went through my first two interviews for this today. Any pointers for the last one? Also did you guys do the picture packet with your interviews?

I had the packet with my interview. It was actually refreshing, I wish all VM interviews had something like that.

my CTL is going to be the new VML soon. I was told it's not a TL position but the same pay grade and their will be 2 TMs under the VML.

I've read and heard conflicting things at my store. We were just told about the opening at our store. What exactly will they be in charge of in softline? I understand the hardlines part of it. Will it be all POGS, and the runways/mannequins? I wish they would do the whole visual adjacency as well

I've read and heard conflicting things at my store. We were just told about the opening at our store. What exactly will they be in charge of in softline? I understand the hardlines part of it. Will it be all POGS, and the runways/mannequins? I wish they would do the whole visual adjacency as well

In SL they're in charge of mannequin displays. Putting accessories and what not and setting the latest trend styles on them. From what I can tell about this position right now it's kind of weird. I ended up not getting the position at the one store I applied to because "I still need to grow my leadership".

Job posting in our area, but not at my store. I think I'd like to apply for this. Do I need to talk to my HR-ETL about it first since it would require a transfer? My hope is that I could get the experience and then transfer back to my store if/when the position opens there. My TL already knows that I am interested should the job be posted at my store.

Seems they offered me a pay at a particular pay grade but switched the pay grade up to 17. Should I ask my HR?

I don't think our VMTL is going to last. He doesn't do much and when I was closing one night he left a full cart of his chargebacks/reshop on the floor and went home.

I've done that on a clopen because I knew I'd take care of it in the morning.

Our HR told us every store is getting one but they will only be outside hires is this true?
We just got the hiring packet and it's not available to me logged in, but there were applicants. So this sounds correct. I'm pissed, and will be pushing to apply anyway.

We just got the hiring packet and it's not available to me logged in, but there were applicants. So this sounds correct. I'm pissed, and will be pushing to apply anyway.
After checking without logging in it's not available at our location...wtf? Now I have to butter up the tls to figure out how to get my name on this list....

How would you submit photos of your work? Are they providing and iPad or something to submit your work like the pmt?

Yes. However, I just read through the thread again and remembered that my store has a CTL that was supposed to be cut. I would rather he get it.

I didn't think this position would come to my store this soon, but it's up now... And I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back