Archived VM TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this will be in ulv stores? I am a sr now with no desire to be an etl. I am good where I am at working 40 hrs a week, not 60 or 65....I also love merchandising and ptming! I don't know if I could not be a sr though. I love my stl and would want to be a sr for them. I am also someone who strives to do more so it would almost feel like a demotion. What are your thoughts?

Its a specialized role that is more "artistic" than we are used to. Its like a PMT or APL in the same regards that they are seeking interior decorators or fashion experts to work in our stores (to support the new renovations and innovation remodels coming to stores). PMTs, APLs, and VMLs are all high PG positions that do not have a team themselves, answer directly to an ETL, and execute a certain workload specialized in stores.
Hrtm asked if I'd ever worked at Macy's or Filenes...cause that's what we really need to clean and redress mannequins and stage furniture...we shall see how this plays out.

I was wondering if anyone currently working in this position could answer some questions about their schedule. I was wondering if you still have a closing shift on a certain day of the week? Do you have a regular weekend rotation? Thanks so much! I am just waiting for this position to come to my store.

I was wondering if anyone currently working in this position could answer some questions about their schedule. I was wondering if you still have a closing shift on a certain day of the week? Do you have a regular weekend rotation? Thanks so much! I am just waiting for this position to come to my store.
During huddle our STL said it's scheduled like that of a TL. Closing one night a week with rotating weekends.

How does the interview process go? Is it all internal or do you have to go in front of a DTL also?

Apply on ehr & talk to your etl.
I have tried to apply but it keeps saying that I have an application pending for a position that I've already been promoted to, and of course no one knows what to do about it.

I have tried to apply but it keeps saying that I have an application pending for a position that I've already been promoted to, and of course no one knows what to do about it.
Hr can delete it for you. Had to do this last time, they hang for six months.

Okay I'll be doing that, is it true that they want be immediately hiring the position or is it just something MY store's doing?

Okay I'll be doing that, is it true that they want be immediately hiring the position or is it just something MY store's doing?
My hr made it sound like they are in no hurry. Probably depends on when the hours for the position hit payroll.

Yeah apparently it just opened up corporate wide....has anyone actually been keyed into this position yet?

Yeah apparently it just opened up corporate wide....has anyone actually been keyed into this position yet?

I am guessing home innovation remodel is hitting all stores then?

Otherwise I have a ton of stuff they can go through and short-date/PTM to push and flex while they wait :eek:

I am guessing home innovation remodel is hitting all stores then?

Otherwise I have a ton of stuff they can go through and short-date/PTM to push and flex while they wait :eek:

I accidentally stumbled upon the home innovation remodeling schedule when I was researching, aka being nosey on workbench. I forgot to check if my store was on there but regardless it's saying which stores and when they're getting them.

And I know right, every few weeks my ETL Logistics comes out and grabs people off the floor and tells them 2 start flexing everything into a location because it's crowding backroom.

I asked my etl hr last week about the job and she hadn't completely read through so possible she missed something but she said the process was interview with etl sales floor, then stl, then a test where they give you a visual and you recreate it or something.

Has anybody else heard that they'll have all SrTL responsibilities since they're getting SrTL pay? I wonder if this includes being LOD....

Has anybody else heard that they'll have all SrTL responsibilities since they're getting SrTL pay? I wonder if this includes being LOD....
I was told if I were to move into that position it meant giving up my Sr status. No key, no LOD.

Sounds like heaven, all the pay none of the BS.

Yes it does. I am still debating on if I should go for it but I'm leaning towards just staying a SrPPTL. I feel like it would be a demotion to a point and if I ever wanted to go for ETL then I should just stay where I am.

I also heard there would be evening shift mostly. Any truth to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back