Archived Voluntary resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to talk I'm just about always around.
Just let them know when you get in tomorrow.

We've had several TMs that had a change of heart and rescinded their resignations. My store was more than happy to keep them on.

Ouch.
Sounds punitive for rescinding your notice.

Yeah as soon I got put on the final, I would've said, "Yeah, nevermind. Two weeks are back on." It sounds like they're really dramatic and petty just because you took your two weeks back. Seems like something someone with the mindset of a high schooler would do.

We've had several TMs that had a change of heart and rescinded their resignations. My store was more than happy to keep them on.

How does that work though? Would that not interfere with the schedule if they'd been taken off of it?

I'd just like some clarification on that.

I've had people lined up for getting a CCA and they put in their notice. Once the notice is in, there is no need to deliver the CCA, just make them non-rehireable. If they rescinded the notice, I would have certainly delivered the CCA.

Yeah why you quitting anyway? And no one wants a unreliable, unpredictable person, they should've just booted you. Make up your mind and be firm in your decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back