Archived Waiting on BG check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered a job at target last Monday and I'm waiting on my background check to come through so I can start orientation, how long does it usually take for a background check to be processed.

Depends if your background is clean or not.

I'm 19 and don't have any crimes or anything going against me. Do stores normally wait until multiple checks come back to do orientation and they are just waiting?

I'm 19 and don't have any crimes or anything going against me. Do stores normally wait until multiple checks come back to do orientation and they are just waiting?

My store waits till we have 5 before we call for orientation. Like hard said call your hr and ask. That's what I did when I first got hired it was a month after I was offered the position before I had orientation

My store waits till we have 5 before we call for orientation. Like hard said call your hr and ask. That's what I did when I first got hired it was a month after I was offered the position before I had orientation

This is why we always have a few who get other jobs cause they can't wait a month and a half for a paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back