Archived WAVE/Crown replacement key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first came to my store, they passed out baler and crown keys like nothing. However, a lot of those TMs have been termed/left and never bothered returning the key. We don't seem to have any extras and I wanted to order a few keys for TMs to sign out daily (like we're supposed to do...).

I can't seem to find it on SAP and I've asked every ETL how to order one but no one seems to know. Is there anyone here that knows how to get extra WAVE/Crown keys?

When faced with that problem at MY store I also turned to the internet, but more specifically, to ebay. For about $10-ish I bought a key that worked for the crown and wave. I got lucky truth be told. Let me see if I can find it.

edit: I cannot for the life of me remember what my ebay account or password is, but there are 2 sellers of those keys currently with the part number listed as this: #107151-001

Last edited:
You want mine ?

28-June-3_zpsybkvvhyp.jpg

Every time I see a platform lift or skid-steer parked someplace -- theres a one in five chance I can start it --

Last edited:
Is there anyone here that knows how to get extra WAVE/Crown keys?

You have to order them through SAP via the crown punchout site, molded keys cost like $2-3 and ones without the plastic molding are like $1.50-$2 iirc.

I don't have the part # at home, but I've got it saved somewhere at work. I'll try to remember to post it next time I am there. If you know the exact model number for your crown/wave you can go through the punchout site's menus and maybe find the right ones if you're in a rush.

I ordered 25 wave keys for my stores and it cost like 17 bucks. Also if your pmt order a new key switch they send 2 with it

I believe you go to sap type in crown go to there lunch out select stores and then in the search box type in key. I will post the item number when I am in tomorrow

We have a box full of them in our backroom, and we got two of the molded ones the last time we got a new wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back