Archived Way to check sales target with zebra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new sales targets, I heard that there is extra info you can get with the zebra.

Also, how does it work? My tl didnt have any idea either. Is it any electronics/entertainment that rings out in the store? Or just my register that I'm signed in on? Does it count other random stuff that I ring up?

There's a new app. Sorry, I forgot what it was called. Just open it and it'll show the store's goal target and I think the progress throughout the day. And yeah, you have to sign in as well.

App is called mpm. It lags behind by like 30 min but it's cool.

There is an also an etl view that lets you see payroll, and payroll compared to other stores in the district. Flex hours etc. My senior tl couldn't see it but my etl hr logged on and I could.

There is an also an etl view that lets you see payroll, and payroll compared to other stores in the district. Flex hours etc. My senior tl couldn't see it but my etl hr logged on and I could.

Where it says week 1, plan hours, act + remaining schedule hours?
I'm just elec and I can see it.

I don't really understand 99% of what is in the app haha. It says we did thousands in apple cards, which seems... Odd. Like apple cards beats the rest of elec+entertainment combined.

So I'm still not sure how this ties into my personal sales target, but it seems fun.

Edit: oh baby we finally got the price match app on all zebras?!

I opened that app accidently and saw my name in the top five TM..for what? Red cards! It was kinda creepy but cool seeing who got the most red cards....it even tells you how many red cards were via online application.

I opened that app accidently and saw my name in the top five TM..for what? Red cards! It was kinda creepy but cool seeing who got the most red cards....it even tells you how many red cards were via online application.

Something to bring up with your TL at review time.

Reactions: TTB
I have a feeling that in the near future, only SrTls or ETLs will be able to access this info from the Zebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back