Weekend Differential Pay?

Drawings suck, would much prefer the extra $2/hr per weekend since that when people call out the most & the $$ would go to those who are actually there instead of a random drawing for someone who quits after they get the reward.
I worked a store that used to have a contest where the entire store would get pizza if there were no meal violations for the month.

On the low end you figure 50 TMs get a meal break times 30 days so there is over 1500 chances someone might get a meal violation.

Needless to say this never came true.

Jesus christ. We have a ginormous backroom and like 5 docking stations but we get slammed out double.
I can't wait to get back to doubles. Easy mode!

We're defo struggling this year taking 5's. This batch of seasonal hires leaves a lot to be desired compared to previous years. Who we would like to keep is much easier for once.

I hate to admit this. But on the rare occasion, I do go over 6 hours, I do a punch correction and fake a lunch before the 6-hour mark. Ofc I take my lunch tho.
We had a TL fired for that. They did it semi-frequently, and eventually someone checked the cameras and saw he didn't take a lunch when he said he did.

We had a TL fired for that. They did it semi-frequently, and eventually someone checked the cameras and saw he didn't take a lunch when he said he did.
i've only maybe done this like twice LOL. and when I do its like a few minutes of a difference. like if I hit compliance at 12 max ill go on my lunch at like 12:06

Back