MEGATHREAD Welp, masks are back again...

Well that's the interesting thing. This exact type of blood clot occurs in the brain so it's actually a type of stroke. Blew my mind that it's called a blood clot even though the location it forms fast tracks to the brain. That's why they were saying clotting medication makes this type of blood clot worse.

And yeah, lots of things increases the risks of strokes.
Heck, being fat increases your risk of stroke, and the obese are also a risk group for COVID. A good number of people who were hospitalized with it were fat, which is one reason I keep wearing my mask even though I'm vaxxed.

Heck, being fat increases your risk of stroke, and the obese are also a risk group for COVID. A good number of people who were hospitalized with it were fat, which is one reason I keep wearing my mask even though I'm vaxxed.
Which was my point in a previous post. If target or other companies eventually mandate vaccines, what's next? Are they going to force you to lose weight because even with a vaccine you are more susceptible to hospitalization from covid. Because let's be real, corporations do not care about you personally they care about what you can do for them and only that. So if you get covid or are sick or in the hospital for any reason you are no good. Think a few years back when they gave everyone pedometers, and some stores and district did weight loss challenges.

Which was my point in a previous post. If target or other companies eventually mandate vaccines, what's next? Are they going to force you to lose weight because even with a vaccine you are more susceptible to hospitalization from covid. Because let's be real, corporations do not care about you personally they care about what you can do for them and only that. So if you get covid or are sick or in the hospital for any reason you are no good. Think a few years back when they gave everyone pedometers, and some stores and district did weight loss challenges.

A team member being fat does not affect other team member's health. Unless they fall and squish someone else.

Not being vaccinated makes you have a higher likelihood of contracting COVID which increases the odds you will either spread it to other unvaccinated team members or cause a breakthrough case for a vaccinated team member.

Also, not being vaccinated gives more opportunities to have COVID mutate into another variant. Vaccinated people may not be as highly protected against new variants.

I really hope Target institutes a vaccinate mandate. People like you should be terminated.

What you weigh is dangerous to you but usually not to someone else.
(Not one fucking, "But what if you fall on me?" or else.)
A company will try to get people to lose weight by giving free gym memberships, insurance benefits, etc.
But they can force people to get vaccinated based on the safety of coworkers.
Example, I work with people who are immunocompromised.
They can't get vaccinated and being around people who aren't is a serious danger.
They could still get it from someone who is vaccinated which is why we and they wear masks but the chances are reduced exponentially.

Example, I work with people who are immunocompromised.
They can't get vaccinated and being around people who aren't is a serious danger.
They could still get it fro
Serious question, what happens to these people if mandates happen? What stops everyone from getting an exemption, religious, health or otherwise. You always see people skirting the system one way or another when it comes to stuff like this. I know it's apples and oranges but I remember being a kid and my dad had a Doctor write him a note that he couldn't wait in lines at Universal Studios and they granted him front of line access. He wasn't a picture of health but he could have waited in line.

Not if you look at the core reason of a possible mandate. Companies want healthy productive people who won't cost them money.

You can probably tell from my name that I'm not a fan of corporations or the capitalisms in general but really?
I want to be healthy and productive just for me and my family.
If the people who I work for want the same thing, cool.
Having common interests even if their reason kinda sucks isn't bad.
If the company wanted to give everyone good health care because they wanted healthy productive, less stressed out people would you turn it down?

Serious question, what happens to these people if mandates happen? What stops everyone from getting an exemption, religious, health or otherwise. You always see people skirting the system one way or another when it comes to stuff like this. I know it's apples and oranges but I remember being a kid and my dad had a Doctor write him a note that he couldn't wait in lines at Universal Studios and they granted him front of line access. He wasn't a picture of health but he could have waited in line.

I can't make the judgement, I don't know what his actual disability was.
He might have had any number of conditions that make it impossible to stand for long periods of time.
Some conditions like Lupus have flair ups where you are fine one week and debilitated the next.
I have a good friend with Lupus and it sucks horribly when he gets a flair up.
But he still got the vaccine even though there might have been an issue.
It was worth the risk for him.

So your father thought he was more important than other people and did not have to follow society's rules.

You think you are more important than other people and do not have to get vaccinated.

Your father should have waited in lines with everyone else and you should get vaccinated. If you don't get vaccinated, then I hope Target terminates you. If they terminate you, you would be ineligible for unemployment.

If someone has a legitimate, verifiable reason, then fine.

If someone claims religious exemption but took all the other vaccines, then it should be denied. If someone claims medical exemption but took all the other vaccines, then it should be denied.

If a doctor is signing fake exemption requests, that doctor should be disbarred, fined, and jailed.

People getting fake exemptions or providing fake vaccination documents should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I am sure you got every other vaccine needed to enter public school. You should take this vaccine as well or lose your job.

If someone has a legitimate, verifiable reason, then fine.

If someone claims religious exemption but took all the other vaccines, then it should be denied. If someone claims medical exemption but took all the other vaccines, then it should be denied.

If a doctor is signing fake exemption requests, that doctor should be disbarred, fined, and jailed.

People getting fake exemptions or providing fake vaccination documents should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I am sure you got every other vaccine needed to enter public school. You should take this vaccine as well or lose your job.
Sadly there are a lot of parents who think that a dead child is preferable to a disabled child. They have used and abused and downright broken the religious loophole so they can put their unvaccinated children in school. There have been periodic measles outbreaks because of these people. I recently started seeing whooping cough vaccines encouragement on TV so possibly some areas are having outbreaks of that as well because of the brain-dead antivaxxers.

There are teens who are trying to get vaccinated in secret because they have become old enough to educate themselves and see how their bleeping parents put them in serious danger because dead is better than disabled -but- they are still minors and that limits their medical treatment options. That shows the level of insanity, if your own kid is trying to get healthcare in secret because you prefer your kid dead.

NOT spreading misinformation here - but would like to ask this question:

I have a decent sized life insurance policy - I was advised to get in writing if the policy will be paid if I die of any COVID/vaccine related injury.
The person advising me explained that companies have denied to pay claims on death if the person who died CHOSE to take an NON-FDA approved vaccine that caused an illness that led to death (like a blood clot).

They were saying that until the FDA approves a vaccine that the insurance company could consider it experimental and that will void the policy from pay-out.

Has anyone checked with their life insurance company if this is true?

I have a New York Life policy and have not yet received an answer from my agent.

NOT spreading misinformation here - but would like to ask this question:

I have a decent sized life insurance policy - I was advised to get in writing if the policy will be paid if I die of any COVID/vaccine related injury.
The person advising me explained that companies have denied to pay claims on death if the person who died CHOSE to take an NON-FDA approved vaccine that caused an illness that led to death (like a blood clot).

They were saying that until the FDA approves a vaccine that the insurance company could consider it experimental and that will void the policy from pay-out.

Has anyone checked with their life insurance company if this is true?

I have a New York Life policy and have not yet received an answer from my agent.

Google is your friend.
But 'person advising you' sure isn't.
That was some kind of nonsense to be sure.

Google is your friend.
But 'person advising you' sure isn't.
That was some kind of nonsense to be sure.

Thank you, good information.
I don’t always believe everything I read - lots of untrue stuff being repeated. I hope by just broaching the possibility others don’t read and repeat - wouldn’t want to be part of the problem.

Thank you, good information.
I don’t always believe everything I read - lots of untrue stuff being repeated. I hope by just broaching the possibility others don’t read and repeat - wouldn’t want to be part of the problem.

Look for the sources, for example this is from the AP.
They are going to be a safe source probably 90% of the time.
Which is about the best you are going to get.
I always at least triple check info.
I didn't think you needed three different links but could provide them for you if you want.

I read multiple news sources and fact check stuff constantly.
It's important to be cynical but it's also good to know where you can find decent information.

I can't wait to have recurring headaches and acne again from wearing masks! Thank you Target!

It's funny how fast it went from "everyone needs to get vaccinated to stop the spread" to "even if you're vaccinated, you still spread it anyway".

It really is not healthy to wear a mask outside in the summer, or for long periods of time due to the decrease in oxygen you get while wearing them. There are many studies that show this but nobody ever even talks about this.
Well, if everyone would have gotten vaccinated that could have gotten vaccinated there would be no need. The chance of spreading the virus when you are vaccinated is lowered immensely and far less likely because it prevents getting infected in the 1st place. 99.5% of people that die from COVID are unvaccinated so some people still get it and die but it is extremely rare and only happens in thise rare cases in people that have weakened immune systems. WTF is wrong with everyone? Why wouldn’t you get vaccinated? How did Trump get elected? How do QANON people manage to do anything? These are all related and the answer isn’t because they are intelligent and not ignorant.

Yep like me and many predicted.
WTF are you talking about? It works almost all of the time with rare breakthrough cases. I know 0 people dead after Vaccination and I know 17 dead without vaccination. My wife is a nurse and she is dumbfounded when people spew their anti-vaccine nonsense. Just go all out, no vaccine, the Earth is flat, QAnon, whatever because Darwinism is in effect.

The vaccine just doesn’t work .
What are you talking about? It clearly works and is proven, idiots like you spew nonsense and kill other people withnyoyr ignorance and negligence. 95.5% of people dying right now aren’t vaccinated. I’ll do the math for you since you are an idiot, that equals 0.5% of deaths with countless people able to avoid infection because they got vaccinated. Now the virus is mutating and will continue to adapt and spread because of a-holes like you. Go to hospital and talk to a nurse or doctor! Jesus!

Back