Archived What color is "sour cream" according to Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy this cardigan before the sale ends, but I don't know if sour cream is actually white or not. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I'm willing to bet it's going to be something like this.

MPC00063076-2.jpg

That's stupid. It's already stupid enough that they don't even sell white in stores right now; they only have white with dots. Dumb.

I can take a picture of the color at work if you want? Its usually slightly lighter than the color commie posted though

edit.. Sale might end today, woops

Last edited:
So it's still mostly white but a little off-white? Like a "winter white" type color? I could probably deal with that.

USUALLY... think of it like a white thats faded and gotten a yellowish tinge to it lol.

WELL I ordered it. Are we supposed to be able to use our TM discount on an order that is mostly paid for with a regular Visa? I thought we couldn't (I thought it was the same rules as in-store) but it definitely just let me.

I dont think youre supposed to be able to.. but now that you mention it i think i have gotten away with it before.. by using a giftcard with a dollar or two on it, and then a debit card

and please dont kill me if it comes in looking more yellower than i believed. Lol.

That's exactly what I did; a gift card for $1.22 and then the rest on my normal debit card.

No worries! I can just return it to my store and say it was the wrong color. I'll still get the second cardigan at 25% off, because of the way it processes BOGO promo returns.

That's exactly what I did; a gift card for $1.22 and then the rest on my normal debit card.

No worries! I can just return it to my store and say it was the wrong color. I'll still get the second cardigan at 25% off, because of the way it processes BOGO promo returns.

HAAHAHAHA. look at the reviews on the link you posted. The first one.

Its like this color

So it's still mostly white but a little off-white? Like a "winter white" type color? I could probably deal with that.

USUALLY... think of it like a white thats faded and gotten a yellowish tinge to it lol.

:p Sorry. Cream to me is still close to white..:oops:

Either it's white or it's not white. But then again, I'm a guy and I only see in 8-bit color. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back